Chapter 10

Piper's P.o.V.

It was like, my brain had exploded into mush, and it was all I could do to keep my legs from following.

Th kiss was magical, and that was coming from the daughter of the goddess of love.

Still, all I could think was, 'Finally. 20 years, and this idiot finally gets a clue.'

All of a sudden, I felt a hard shove, and I toppled off the end of the dock and into the water.

I bobbed back to the surface with a gasp.

I could here three yelling voice.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"YOU'RE KISSING HER? WHAT THE HADES?!?!"

"PIPER ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'm fine, but I'm also really pissed, so whoever's up there better have a good explanation for this!"

The water formed a staircase for me, and I climbed back onto the dock, dripping and cold.

Percy formed a fist, and the water was siphoned off of me.

Jason and Annabeth stood there, matching angry expressions covering both of their faces.

"You're kissing? You're not aloud to kiss him." Annabeth snapped, glaring at me.

"Percy, what do you think you're doing?" Jason snarled.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? You come over here and shove my best friend-though hopefully something more soon- into the canoe lake. Then you yell at us for no reason, as far as I can remember, you two had no problem kissing in front of us." Percy growled, glaring at the blondes.

Something more soon

"I can't believe the two of you." Annabeth said, then, to our surprise, burst into tears.

Jason, wrapped his arm around her, giving us another foul look.

"Wait Piper, I think I get it. Your the goddess of broken hearts, and to you being here-"

"Me being here is causing their old fealing to resurface. Causing them to fall in love with us, all over again."