Chapter 27

Piper's P.o.V.

It was over.

I was filled with a strange euphoria as I watched Ace's ex-army file into the camp, with looks of awe and shock. There was even a few people crying and hugging each other in happiness. The first boy we had captured was released, and I saw him apologizing profusely to Jenna Yarjis, Demeter Cabin's enthusiastic leader, for stabbing her.

Every single one was a demigod, and I saw lots of kids getting claimed as the staggered into our camp. I wondered how the olympians could have let this happen. They really did only care about themselves.

As our campers began to take the new ones into their ranks, I looked up at Percy. He was watching the campers with a half-smile on his face. He was so handsome it took my breath away. He turned to me, and smiled again, this one blinding. Percy leaned in, and pressed his lips to mine.

I was caught up immediately, not caring that anyone was watching. This stupid boy had waited long enough.

A cheer went up around us as we broke apart, old campers and new camper alike screaming at the top of their lungs.

It was over.

I pulled Percy down and kissed him again.

It was over.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

It wasn't over.

We broke apart again to see Jason and Annabeth storming towards us. "You want Percy, you'll have to fight me for him." Proclaimed Annabeth.

Jason glared at Percy. "And if you want Piper, you'll have to fight me for her."

"Actually. " Interjected a new voice. "If you want to fight our saviors, you'll have to go through us first."

The boy who we'd caught first stepped up in front of us, arms spread wide. Then the girl who we'd chased through the forest, then another and another, until Ace's entire ex-army stood in front of us, glaring at the blond couple.

The first boy turned and grinned us, "Hi, I'm Preston."

Jason and Annabeth backed off after that.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------

.

.

.

"This salad is delicious!" Percy moaned, shoveling another mouthful into his gaping jaws. "Leo, where'd you get this recipe? It's amazing! The tomato is so fresh and the  onion really adds character."

Leo shrugged. "I got it from a good friend of mine named Ace. He's the one who supplied the onion."

Percy turned green.

.

.

.

---------------

.

.

.

"So it's over." I looked up as Percy came to join me on the beach. The sun was practically gone, a few stray beams of light still peaking over the horizon.

"It's over." He agreed, sitting down beside me and crossing his long legs. "But I still have one question."

I looked at him and his mischievous smile, "What?"

"Will you go out with me?" he asked. I smiled in response, and leaned in to kiss him right on the lips.

It was over.

---------------------------------

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I actually wrote a story!!!!!!

To be honest, when I started this, I really didn't think it would go anywhere. I had no plot and no ideas. I posted like two chapters, and went M.I.A.

Then I got my first vote and comment, from @Writing_Princess_ (who I'm not sure is even still reading this book).

And from there it took off.

Thank you to everyone for your support! Really, I never would have written it without all of your positive feedback. I really loved everytime my phone would chime, signaling each comment I got. It made every day special.

I love you all.

*Virtual Hugs*

Also, today I HIT 1000 VOTES!!!!!

I'm still putting together ideas for a new book, but it will hopefully be better than this one!