Chapter 5

Percy's P.o.V.

For the second time in the past 24 hours, the camp erupted into chaos.

I ran to Piper's side, as she latched onto the shaft of the arrow, and pulled it out with a disgusting popping sound.

More arrows flew, as the Apollo Cabin sent a volley back towards where the original arrow had come.

Piper stood up on shaky legs, her wound starting to heal itself already, and leaned on my shoulder for support.

A figure leaped down from a nearby tree, and approached us. A bow was slung neatly over his shoulder, and a sword and dagger hung from his lanky waist.

His greasy black hair flopped sadly down to his shoulders. His cold eyes bore hatred.

"You caused this! You caused her to leave me!" He cried pointing a crooked finger at Piper. "Die!"

He elegantly swung the bow off his shoulder and loaded it with an arrow, pointing at Piper.

The camp roared and surged forward, but before they could reach the man, I raised my hand and the creek wrapped around him, cutting off his air.

I was angry. Angrier than I'd ever been before. He wanted to hurt Piper. I would kill him.

"Percy! Stop!" A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my daze. The man was limp as a rag-doll.

I lowered my hand, and the water splashed back down. The man fell to the ground.

The forest was silent, except for the occasional bird call, and monster noise.

Without warning the man leapt to his feet, drownedness forgotten.

"I will be back, and I will kill you." He snarled, and leaped back into the trees.

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

Piper's P.o.V.

The conch shell for breakfast woke me the next morning. My side was a dull ache, but the pain in my heart was worse.

I hurt people, or at least, I represent the hurt that people feel. That man had a just cause to want to hurt me back.

Percy skipped into my room enthusiastically.

"Rise and shine Miss Olympus!!" He sang, throwing open my curtains.

"Shut it Shark Bait." I snapped.

"Come on, we're supposed to be supervising breakfast."

Is it just me, or does this feel like Deja Vu?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER EXTRA LONG