Chapter 22

Piper's P.o.V.

"So this is where we're keeping him?" I asked, staring dubiously at the small wooden shack.

Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader, nodded happily, sporting a pair of thick white bandages.

Sighing, I pushed open the door. Inside was the tall brunette boy who'd attacked Jenna. He looked up at me as I entered, his eyes filled with so much malice, it nearly peeled the paint on the wall next to me.

"What do you want?" He snarled, his green eyes blazing. I supposed he had a right to be angry, seeing as I had charmspoken him into punching himself in the head until he passed out.

"To know why you're bombing my camp, and possessing my campers!" I snapped, shutting the door and stalking into the room.

He glared at me, and spat on the ground.

"I said, I want to know why you're bombing my camp and possessing my campers!" I cried, my voice laced with charm.

"Ace ordered me to." He replied obediently.

"And who is Ace?"

"He is Love. He is Life." He monotonously replied.

I rolled my eyes. "And I suppose he's an onion too.?"

"Yes. Ace has many layers."

Before I had a severe face-playing episode, I said, "why does Ace want to bomb my camp?"

"We do not question Ace. Even when he gives us horse dung for dinner."

"EW! MOVING ON!! You said we do not question Ace. Does that mean there are more of you?"

"Yes."

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

When I walked back into the big house, I was expecting to find Percy where I left him, dazedly on the couch.

I was not expecting to have to leap out of the way of a flying microwave.

It shattered against the ground with a deafening CRASH as I hit the deck, to avoid it.

"PERCY JACKSON!!" I screamed. "WHAT THE HADES IS GOING ON?!?!?!!1!!!?"

"Spring cleaning!!" He answered cheerfully, all but skipping out of the house. "Why are you on the ground?"

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---

Thanks to @uma121 for the really really nice comment on chappy 20!

It seriously made my day! :):):)