Chapter 6

Percy's P.O.V.

"First order of business. Connor, have you figured out who our attacker is yet?"

"Yes I have, and Percy? Piper's in a lot more danger than we thought."

The S.M.O.I.S.N.M.W.D.T.P. (The secret meeting of importance, so no matter what, don't tell Piper) had officially started. With our camp leaders all gathered together, I wanted to make sure Piper (who was busy dealing with a pega-problem) would not be harmed again.

Connor had spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out who our mystery attacker was, and how he managed to get inside camp borders.

"Percy, the man's name is Merikk, and he is an immortal demi-god. Son of Nemesis. His girlfriend of the last 15 centuries just dumped him for his worst enemy. Being the son of the goddess of revenge, makes it easy for him to try to take his revenge out on Piper." Said Connor.

The room was quiet for a moment.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do." I explained my plan quickly. "And most importantly, don't tell Piper."

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

Piper's P.O.V.

I hate Pegasi. There, I said it.

I mean, who wouldn't hate a creature, that decided it would be fun to take one of your campers on a joyride, complete with loop-the-loops, and forget to make sure the camper was hanging on.

I had to rescue the poor boy out of the lake, and perform CPR, before he would wake up.

Plus, I feel like Percy is hiding something from me.

But then again, he isn't known for his secret keeping abilities (or his brains), so I was probably imagining things.

Once I made sure the boy was okay, and had released him into the hands of his cabin mates, I set off to find Percy.

He promised to go swimming with me.

Before I could set off, somebody poked my shoulder. I turned and saw Jenna Yarjis, the Demeter Cabin's enthusiastic leader grinning at me.

"Piper!! Oh, you just have to see the beautiful flowers I just grew!! They're GORGEOUS!!" Before I could protest, she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the Demeter Cabin.

She seemed really happy about these flowers, so why did I feel like it was some sort of distraction?

They were beautiful flowers, and after seeing how much I liked them, she braided one into my hair.

A few minutes later, I walked out of the cabin to resume my search for the water god.

"Piper!" Speak of the devil, Percy jogged up.

"There you are. Where have you been!? I had to save some kid from drowning. That's supposed to be your job." I snapped, flicking his forehead.

"Sorry, I just got caught up with...Connor."

I frowned at him, not really believing his story.

"Anyway, ready for our swim?"

I sighed, I would interrogate Shark-Bait later.

"Sure, let me go get my swim suit. Meet you by the lake in five?" Without waiting for an answer, I turned and jogged back towards the big house, where my belongings were.

I reached the door, and reached out to push it open, when a hand clamped itself over my mouth. I flailed out, trying to hit my attacker, when a sharp pain pierced my neck.

I managed to let out a scream before everything went black.

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

3rd person P.O.V.

The black haired boy stared down at the ground, with his friends crowding behind him.

A single crushed flower lay in the dirt, the same flower that Piper had been wearing.