Chapter 19

Waring!! This chappy has swearing!!

Piper's P.O.V.

"Percy, what are you doing?"

The idiot child was doing some sort of strange hip-thrusting-leg-spasming-arms-flailing-head-banging thing in a circle around the unconcious demigod. 

"My victory dance, Piper. Why don't you join in."

"That's a dance? It looks like you have a squirrel down your pants."

"Rude!" He paused mid dance to glare at me, then rolled his eyes and continued. Leo appeared suddenly, and grinned. 

"Victory!" He yelled, and jumped in to join Percy in the 'dance'.

"Hey, Piper." I turned around at the voice. A tall blond was standing behind me, the scar on his upperlip twisted in his smile.

"Jason. " I replied, stiffly. What did he want?

"So, how have you been these past 20 years?" He asked casually.

Well, lets see. I was cheated on by the love of my life, left all my friends behind to become a god, was kidnapped by a psyco, and now I'm catching bombers who also like to posses pretty girls.

"Fine, how's your past 20 years been?"

"Fine." We lapsed into awkward silence, listening to the occasional 'Whoop' or "Aiaiaiaiai' from the dancers.

"So, you wanna get outta here?" He asked, with a strange glint in his eyes. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "No."

His face fell. "Aw, come on. These two are too busy for you to have some fun with, and I'm here so..."

"What do you mean, 'have some fun with?'" I snapped.

"Come on, the entire camp knows you're sleeping with them. What's one more guy to add to your list?" He replied, so casually, I almost missed it. 

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked, in rage. How dare he!

"What? Would you rather I just came out and said it? You're a slut Piper, and I like sluts, so lets go get outta here." 

Before I knew it, I'd pulled out Katoptris and lunged for him. He blanched, and leaped away from my crazy strike. Pulling out his own weapon, he quickly counter attacked."What'd I say?" He asked, but the tiny smirk on his lips told me that he knew exactly what he'd said.

With a shriek of fury, I launched myself at him, preparing to cataestrate him, then shove it down his throat. However, before I could execute my plan, a long arm rapped itself around my waist, and yanked me backwards. 

"LET ME GO!" I screamed, kicking up my legs and trying to hit whoever had stopped me. 

"Piper, calm down." Percy muttered in my ear. "Whatever he said, couldn't have been that bad." 

"What'd you say?" Leo asked, glaring at Jason. I sagged in Percy's arms, and he slowly released me.

"I called her out on her whorish activities. How many times has she slept with the two of you? I'd bet 6 or 7 times..a day."

In response, Leo slapped him across the face...

...and his hand was on fire.