Chapter 7

Piper's P.O.V

I'd always hated the dark. In my dad's stories, all evil was born from the dark, and that's what I'd grown up with. Dark was bad.

All I could see was blackness, and all I could hear was my own heartbeat. The shackles around my arms and legs bound me into place, not caring that they bit into my skin painfully.

I was supposed to be swimming right now.

Percy. All I could think was Percy.

He was probably worried. I wasn't entirely sure how long it'd been since I'd blacked out, but it had to be long enough for him to notice I was missing.

But maybe he didn't care...

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

Percy's P.O.V.

"I WANT HER BACK!!" I roared.

Never before had I felt so helpless. Not even when I'd been dropped into Tartarus, or faced a Minotaur with a pen.

I wanted my Piper McLean back.

Leo was standing next to me, nearly as angry as I was. He'd lost his best friend for twenty years, and when she finally returned, she'd been snatched away from him, like a kite on the wind.

"Percy! We've got three places we think she might be." Connor Stoll ran up, towing a map, and a frazzled looking Rachel.

"Where?" I snatched the map out of his hands, almost ripping it in the process.

"Here, the cave of sorrow. Here, underneath the fountain of youth. Or here, Echo's cave." Connor pointed to three locations on the map.

"Wait, you said this guy was broken hearted, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got dumped."

"Then they're here." I pointed, and Connor nodded, trusting my judgement.

"HERMES CABIN!! WE NEED EYES ON THIS LOCATION!!" Connor bellowed, gesturing to the map. A group of camper scattered towards the Pegasus stables.

"DEMETER CABIN!! WE'LL SET UP THE TRAPS!!" Jenna Yarjis, Demeter Cabin's enthusiastic leader shouted.

"HEPHAESTUS CABIN!! GO WITH JENNA!!" Leo yelled, as both cabins ran off.

"EVERYONE ELSE!! SUIT UP!! WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR CAMP, AND ITS LEADER!!!"

-------------------

Again, really sorry it's short!! Raise your hand if you hate homework as much as I do!