Chapter 14

Piper's P.O.V.

"MELENIE PARKER!"

The girl jumped about a foot in the air, spinning around to face me as I stormed up to her.

"H-Hey Piper." She stuttered.

"You blew up two cabins, and almost blew up to senior campers. Do you have anything to say for yourself?! Keep in mind that everything you say can, and will be used against you." Percy cried, stomping up beside me.

"Percy this isn't Law and Order!" I hissed, elbowing him. "Melanie, Athena herself came down and asked us to punish you, so-"

"I already confessed, didn't I? What are you going to do? Throw me in chains, and lock me up? Last time I checked, there wasn't a Demigod jail!" Melanie snapped, flipping her long hair.

"She's got a point." Percy whispered.

"No she doesn't!"

"Yes she does!"

"No she doesn't!"

"Yes she does!"

"No she doesn't!"

"Yes she-"

"No she doesn't!"

"I can here you guys!!" Melanie sang.

"Melanie, what happened? You were one of the nicest of my siblings! This kind of behavior is totally unlike you!"

"I grew up!" She snapped, spinning on her heel. "If you're going to lock me up, do it. Otherwise, stop bothering me."

As she stalked away, I turned to Percy. "Somethings not right here."

"I agree." He replied. "I can't believe a daughter of Aphrodite would have the brains to build a bomb. Especially one that we couldn't defuse."

"Hey!!"

"We need to talk to Leo. See if he can help is figure out what happened." Percy continued, as though he hasn't even heard my outburst. "He is the mechanical expert."

"Well you go find yourself! Apparently daughters of Aphrodite are to stupid for this kind of thing!!" Glaring at him, I turned around and stomped off.

"Piper wait! I didn't mean-!!"

"No!"