Chapter 3

Piper's P.O.V.

The camp had changed since we left. It was a lot bigger now, with more cabins, and a bigger training area.

I started my inspection with the Zeus cabin. Someone still lived there, but he was out. There were pictures on the walls.

I took a closer look, and gasped.

Two smiling faces stared out of the photograph: Jason and Annabeth.

Most of the picture were of the two of them. Smiling and laughing. One photo had them actually kissing.

A photo of Thalia still hung on the wall, and finally, one of me, Jason, and Leo.

Sighing I turned to leave. This cabin seemed to be in order.

Back outside, I bypassed the Hera cabin. Poseidon's cabin was next, and I hesitantly walked in.

The room had a fine layer of dust covering the surfaces. Percy's old belongings were scattered around the room.

Wow, I thought, he was definitely a slob.

A picture of his mom hung on the wall, along with a picture of the seven. He and Annabeth smiled out of one picture, and he an I smiled out of another.

Feeling a bit like I was intruding, I walked back outside.

Continuing on my way, I stopped at several more cabins. The Hephaestus cabin was filled with maps and pictures of me and Percy. Pieces of string were tacked up, connecting certain pictures and locations.

Leo had embarrassedly ripped it down and shoved it down his pants as soon as I walked in.

The Aphrodite cabin had barely changed at all, except that now there was a large picture of me on the wall next to mom's statue, and a picture of Jason's face on the dart board.

I laughed at that.

I finished the cabins inspections in time to blow the conch shell for lunch.

Percy came in sweating, and sat down next to me.

"We really need to whip these campers into shape." He panted.

"Are you sure it's not you that needs to be whipped into shape?" I teased.

Percy gave me a flat look.

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

"Red team, are you ready?!"

"YEAH!!"

"Blue team, are you ready?!"

"YEAH!!!"

"Then...GO!"

Percy looked at me, as the campers ran into the woods.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Peppy." He answered.

"Thanks."

"I wish I could play too." He muttered.

"Why don't you?" I asked.

"Because it would be unfair to the other side." He said.

"Cocky much?" I laughed. "If you really want to play, I'll join the other side, to even it out a little bit,"

"Really?" He asked.

"Sure. But I'm on team Aphrodite's side."

"Your on!"

We raced into the woods.