Chapter 17

Piper's P.o.V.

As I stalked away from bunker nine and Percy Jerkson, I felt a little bad. I was sure that the Kelp head hadn't meant to insult me, he was just an idiot. He wasn't getting off the hook though, not for a while.

As I made my way back into camp, I noticed a tall brown haired boy leaning up against a wall, chatting with Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader. I didn't recognize him, and something about him rubbed me the wrong way. As I watched, he took Jenna's hand, and lead her away, between the cabins and out of sight. 

Following my instincts, I ran after them, nearly tripping over a tiny girl, acompanied by two enormous boys. 

I heard giggling as I darted between Cabin 9 and 10, and I saw the mysterios boy leaning in to kiss Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader. As he did, a purple gleen slipped across the surface of his eyes. 

"STOP!" I shrieked, startling them both. The boy leaped back wards, tripping over a root and smashing his head into the wall of Cabin 10 as he went. 

Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader, looked up in shock, and anger. "Piper!" she cried, "Why'd you do that! He was really cute!" 

"Yeah, well, he's actually a-"

My voice was cut off by a loud boom, coming from the middle of camp. 

"-a bomber."

Jenna looked down at the unconcious boy, and gave him a reproachful glare. "He was really cute, until he tried to blow us up." she muttered. "Dammit."

"PIPER! WE COULD USE YOUR HELP!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!"

"Duty calls." I waved goodbye to Jenna, "Watch him, will you?"

I ran back between the cabins to see a cabin in flames. Heaphestus Cabin was slowly turning to ash, it's window's and doors completely blow out. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Screamed Leo, as he arrived on the scene. "IT'S NO FUN IF SOMEONE ELSE BLOWS UP MY HOME!!!"

Percy ran up behind him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing!" Leo yelped. "Nothing at all."

As Percy doused the flames, Leo ran around, couting all of his cabin mates to make sure that they were all still intact.

"There's no trout about it." Percy announced. "This was De-fin-etly a targeted attack"

I raised an eyebrow. Two could play at this fish game.

"You don't have to be a brain sturgeon to figure that out, Shark Bait." I replied.

"I just wanted to make it of-fish-al, Miss Olympus. I saw my chance, so I took the oppor-tuna-ty."

"I think you cod have done better with the timeing. It felt a little orcaward to me."

"My timing was dolphinatly fin-tastic. You should scale back on the critisism."

"I'm not critizing you, you're just so...whale you're just so UGH!"

"You're just jellyfish of my awesomeness."

"Stop clownfishing around you two!" Leo interjected. "Cods, you guys are perfect for eachother."

"Fin, but you're not off the fishing hook yet, Perseus Jackson!"

"I think you should call me Persassy Jackson." He laugh. "Squidding! Squidding!" Percy hastily tacked on when I glared at him. 

Suddenly we heard a earpeircing shriek, coming from behind Cabin 10. Percy and I took off in that direction ,round the corner just intime to see the brown haired boy racing off into the trees. Jenna Yarjis, Demeter cabin's enthusiastic leader was sprawled on the groud, a stab wound in her stomach bleeding slowly. 

Oh pollacks.