Chapter 1 You Can't Park Here

Church entered the Blue base at the sound of stuff being knocked over and glass breaking.

Church: Hey Doc, what the hell's going on in there?

Doc: Church, everything's fine. The patient's just resting.

Church: Doesn't sound like he's resting.

Doc: That's not Tucker, that's our new arrival.

Baby Alien: Blaarg!

Doc: He's got a lot of energy since his first feeding.

Church: Tucker. . . fed. . . the baby? Gross.

Doc: Actually, Caboose was kind enough to donate some blood. You know what they say, it takes a village.

Church: How'd you get him to agree to that?

Doc: It's amazing what Caboose will do if you promise him cookies and a glass of orange juice.

Baby Alien: Blarg, honk honk!

Church: But he hates needles.

Doc: No needles, turns out if you just show some bare skin, the little guy just digs right in!

Caboose walked towards them woozily.

Doc: It's like a miracle to see nature at work.

Caboose: I feel dizzy!

Church: Um, is he gonna be okay?

Doc: Tucker's kid drank half a gallon in one go, Isn't that cool? I think he's gonna be a linebacker, or a vampire, or a vampire linebacker! That'd be crazy.

Caboose: Ooooooohhh.

Doc: Anyways, blood is pretty important, so Caboose is bound to have some side effect like dizziness, or nausea, or sensitivity to light-

Caboose: I think I'm going to stop standing up now.

The Blue proceeded to collapse to the ground.

Doc: Or passing out.

Caboose: Church, if I die, I want you to have my orange juice. . . .

Church: How can Tucker sleep with all that racket?

Doc: Sleeping? He's not sleeping. . . He's in a coma.

Church: Alright, that's it. Get out of the way Doc, I'll take care of this.

Caboose: I can't feel my torso.

Doc: I don't think so. A newborn is really susceptible to infection, and disease. And cuddling. I only wanna expose it to as few people as possible.

Church: Doc, don't worry, I'm not gonna give it a cold. I'm just gonna go in there, step on its neck, and shoot it in the head, because that's how I roll.

Doc: Well, now you're definitely not coming in. And I think we're gonna send back your shower gift too.

Caboose: I'm still laying here. Why won't anyone help me?

Church: I'll tell you what, I promise to wash my hands before I destroy the abomination of nature, okay?

Doc: Sorry.

Church: Doc, seriously, you can't keep me from going inside my own base.

Doc: Church, don't make me pull rank on you.

Church: R-Rank?! What the fuck- I outrank, you don't outrank me, I'm a Captain!

Doc: No, you're a Private with a dead Captain. The last time I checked, that makes you a Private, with a dead Captain.