Chapter 10 The Nesting Theory

Grif: Yup, that's a hole alright.

Simmons: That's what I told you!

The two were looking down the grave they dug up for Sarge.

Grif: Huh, and Sarge's body is gone.

Simmons: Right! I think it fell through that hole and into the cavern!

Grif: Maybe he just disappeared, dead things do that when you bury them. That's part of the circle of life y'know. It's a miracle when you think about it. No reason to go randomly exploring caves which may or may not contain hundreds of evil bats. THAT would just be inferring with gods divine plan.

Simmons: Okay, A, Sarge wasn't dead. B, decomposing takes months, not minute. C, his armor would still be here. And D, SHUT UP! You're going down there. NOW!

Grif: Why? What do we really need Sarge for anyway? All he ever did was yell at us a bunch and tell us we suck! We'll just split up his duties, you tell at me and I'll tell you you suck!

Simmons: SHUT UP AND GET IN THE HOLE GRIF!

Grif: You suck Simmons! Oh man, this system is already working out GREAT! We should of thought of this years ago.

Simmons: Grif, don't you understand that because we lost Sister, we are horribly outnumbered? We already lost Donut and Sarge, and Ruby's still gone. Now it's four on two! The Blues are probably gearing up for an attack right now! At any moment, they are going to come over that hill, guns blazing, yelling "CHARGE!!!!!!"

*With the Blues*

An explosion went off while they ran!

Church: RETREAT!!!!

Tex continuously fired her rifle while throwing grenades!

Kaikaina: Who is that?!

Tucker: That's Tex shooting!

Kaikaina: Woah! He's a BADASS! He's kind of hot!

Tucker: Tex isn't a guy, she's a girl!

Kaikaina: Oh, sorry. SHE is a badass. . . She's kind of hot!

Tucker: She's actually Church's ex girlfriend!

The Blues took cover behind the rear ramp of their base.

Kaikaina: Oh yeah? Why aren't you guys dating anymore?

Another grenade went off!

Church: Are you SERIOUSLY asking that question RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?

Caboose: Last time I was shot, I got a purple heart. Yeah, I hope this time, I get a purple lung. Y'see, eventually I- I hope to build an entire purple person! And we will he best friends!

Tucker: Maybe you should ask for a purple brain!

Caboose: You're just jealous, because you have no friends!

Tucker: Why is she shooting at us?

Church: How do I know? And why are you  acting like this is unusual?

Tucker: Well, go out there and tell her to stop!

Church: Yeah. . . I'll get right on that.

Kaikaina: Uhh, Aren't you like the LEADER or something?

Church: Uhh, yeah Sister. I am the leader, which is why I am officially appointing you our field negotiator.

Kaikaina: AWESOME!

Church: Yes congratulations, we are all very proud of you! Your first job is to get Tex to stop firing at us.

Kaikaina: Cool.