𝓐 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓪𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼

"Tag your it"

"Tag your it".

✰✰✰

March 6th, 1950 Dartmouth, Massachusetts

Addison Marie Brandon stared down the empty road noticing the slight slouch of Mary Alice's shoulders making her heart shatter for her twin sister, she knew all Mary Alice wanted was the perfect fairytale future with that vampire family but every time they caught their scent, the Cullen's had already moved on to another location... 

Addison's hand fell from Jasper's as she moved to comfort her twin sister, "Allie we'll find them"...

Mary Alice wasn't losing hope... she was just disappointed all she wanted was to find the family she had seen in her visions, she wanted to see Jasper and Addison married like they were in the visions, and she wanted to have a mother and a father again... it's all she wanted... 

"We'll find them okay... We just gotta have some patience" Addison Marie wrapped her arm around Alice's shoulder placing a gentle kiss on the side of her head as her sister sighed... 

"Why do they keep disappearing sissy?"

✰✰✰

"It's just not the time but we'll find them soon I promise"... The Brandon Twins laced their pinkies together like they used to when they were little kids but Addison Marie could tell her sister was still upset and she knew how to fix that...

She didn't remember much about her human life but she remember the two things that always managed to cheer up Alice, one playing tag, and two dancing/singing...

Addison didn't dance anymore not since before the change... She was scared she didn't remember how but playing a game of tag was easy... "Tag your it"...

Addison could see the glimmer in Mary Alice's eyes as she backed away with a sly smile painted on her lips, "come on Allie-Cat come and get me- unless- unless you're too scared"... and there it was... the three words you never said to a Brandon Twin..."Ohhh, those are serious fighting words sissy"... 

Jasper stood back in the road watching the two childish twins flash around the road their happy giggles and playfully squeals echoing around them, he didn't even flinch when Addison suddenly appeared in front of him... "Tag your it Jazz"... 

His smile grew as the girl once again disappeared into a cloud of misty black smoke making him flash towards the only visible twin who squeal in surprise, "that's cheating sissy, no powers!"

✰✰✰

October 2nd, 1950 Hoquiam, Washington 

Addison Marie and Mary Alice Brandon rushed through the woods their un-beating hearts suddenly pounding in their chests, "JASPER", "JASPER PLEASE STOP" Addison's voice was loud and filled with panic as she pushed past the tree limbs that were trying to smack her in the face...

Everything had been going so well... Jasper hadn't had too many accidents with humans and the twins had always been careful when choosing their hunting times and places but today they had missed that one stupid beating heart and the fresh rushing blood that had interrupted their hunt sending the honey-blonde into a hunger-filled frenzy...

Addison Marie couldn't help but blame herself... She was supposed to be helping him but once again she had failed like time in Canada... "JASPER PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME"... 

She was ungracefully tripping over rocks and outgrown roots trying to get to the honey-blonde before he did something he would end up punishing himself for later when she suddenly came to a stop making Mary Alice slam into her back with a small grunt...

Her chest felt tight as she froze in place listening to the inhuman growls coming from Jasper as he attacked the human who was barely alive...

✰✰✰

Addison Marie forced herself to snap out of her panicked daze rushing over to the blood-lusted vampire using all her strength to shove him away from the human... "Jasper please just listen to me"... Jasper tried to shove past her not listening to anything but the beating heart but she was persistent placing her hands on his chest using all her strength to keep him back... 

Mary Alice was watching the scene with wide eyes, the human was fine other than he wouldn't remember much of anything because of blood loss... 

"Jasper focus on me, focus on my voice, please"...

"Uh Addie maybe you shouldn't-" Alice's words trailed off when Addison Marie leaned up on tippytoes smashing her lips against Jaspers... "or do that... that works"...

✰✰✰

Addison Marie thought Jasper's lips tasted like cinnamon spice and blood which she really seemed to like the taste of while Jasper thought Addison's lips tasted of the sweetest honey and coffee leaving him wanting more...

Mary Alice bit back a loud squeal at the sight of them, she felt like she was watching a real-life fairytale as both of them tightly held onto each other like nothing else mattered...

Addison Marie's body felt warm and toasty like the feeling of drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter's day and her lips tingled when she finally pulled away from the kiss... "I- I am so sorry"... she stammered feeling slightly embarrassed over her actions... "Don't be"... 

The sweet moment was once again ruined when Mary Alice finally let her squeals and claps free making them both look at her with raised eyebrows, "sorry but I've been waiting for that to happen since the apartment in Philly"...

✰✰✰

A/n~ THEY KISSED!!! Alright Alright I know it technically seems sudden but if you think about the dates it's really not and I really wanted an immediate connection thing between them. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to leave any comments or criticism <3 Jade