𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓓𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Just take your time"

✰✰✰

October 2nd, 1950 Hoquiam, Washington 

"Who's there?" Addison Marie Brandon called out to no one in particular not really expecting an answer but she got one from Jasper Whitlock who quickly shushed her before gently shoving both twins behind him as three vampires came into view... 

Addison felt unsure of their presence her hands wrapping around Jasper's arm to stay grounded as she studied each vampire... 

The one she assumed was the leader was tall, taller than her 5'5 frame but at least an inch or two shorter than Jasper, he was well-toned with a medium frame with blonde collar-length hair that was perfectly tidy. His golden eyes were gentle and kind and for some reason, she felt a fatherly vibe from the stranger despite him not being older than twenty-three or twenty-five...

The second one was almost too perfect looking with high cheekbones, a strong jawline, perfect eyebrows, a straight nose, and full lips... He was almost too perfect like some doll and she didn't trust his greek god looks or the fact that he chuckled when he looked at her...

The last vampire was the tallest of the three, towering over Addison Marie by nearly two feet, his strength gave him a rather filled-out form but he wasn't overweight just muscular... He much like the other three was handsome with dimples and slightly curly, dark brown hair that almost looked black that gave him a childish look not often seen in grown men...

"We heard screaming and smelled the blood"...

✰✰✰

Addison Marie glanced at the unconscious human before glancing back at the blonde leader, "it was an accident... but he'll be fine just woozy from blood loss"...

Mary Alice knew who the three men were making excitement bubble in her stomach as she stared at the people she saw in her visions, the people that had been looking for for- years... "She- She saw us coming?"

Addison Marie's golden eyes snapped towards the man who spoke with uncertainty and curiosity, how did he know about Mary Alice's visions? "To answer your question, I can read minds" he responded making her curtly nod before quickly looking back at the ground... 

"I'm Carlisle Cullen, these are my sons Emmett and Edward".

"I'm Mary Alice, that's my twin sister Addison Marie, and that's Jasper"...

✰✰✰

November 3rd, 1950 Hoquiam, Washington

Addison Marie Brandon had been living with Cullen Family for a month and while Mary Alice and even Jasper had both fit in perfectly, Addison found herself folding into a protective shell...

While she could be perfectly hyper and outgoing she was also the more shy twin until she could be broken free from that shell, she didn't like change... 

But she felt slightly special that Carlisle and Esme hadn't given up on her or helping her relax in her new environment and neither had her new siblings with the exception of Edward Cullen who respected her need of getting used to all the new changes, like the school which she had never gone to in her past life... And the new name Cullen...

"Hey you doing okay?" Another new change was the relationship between her and the honey-blonde but she didn't mind that change... It was peaceful to be near him and according to Carlisle, Jasper and Addison were soulmates, destined to be together for literal eternity...

"How- How are you and Alice already used to all the changes... the new names, the school... the family... I feel like I'm drowning"... 

Jasper knew his mate was having issues adjusting which made sense, she wasn't used to having so many people around when it wasjust them three for literal years, and now there was suddenly eight very welcoming people... 

"It's perfectly normal to feel overwhelmed, just take your time"...

✰✰✰

A/n~ This is a lot shorter and more of a filler. I have mentioned that Addison Marie is more on the shyer side other than with Jasper because of the whole mate bond but that will change in the future and she'll be like Alice with differences...

Also, I've mention Addison dancing quite a lot and that is going to be a constant thing in this book and an important thing.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to comment any comments or criticisms. <3 Jade