Bakugou in My World

Bakugou's POV
I wake up jerking from my dream, looking around I see Sonya laying next to me, snuggled close to me. "It must have been a nightmare." I felt Sonya move next to me. "Katsuki? You ok?" "Yeah, just  had a nightmare." "About what?" "I uh can't remember." "Ok, but you need to get sleep, cause we start hero work tomorrow." "Ok. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, she moved closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her moving her to on top of me and began to rub her arms softly. "Well gn Katsuki." "Gn Sonya." She wraps her arms around my torso and quickly falls asleep. I do the same shortly after.
Time Skip to morning
I feel the sun shine on my eyes. "Aawww. Look at those two." I hear someone say, if there trying to stay quiet it's not working. I open my eyes quickly and look at the door way, to see everyone looking at us. "Oi! What the fuck are you doing??!" "Ah Shit!" I hear Iida say. They all look at him, including me and we all have surprised looks on our faces. "Did you just cuss?" "Sorry! But you must have heard wrong!" He quickly runs off and I softly shake Sonya and wake her up. She groans and wakes up with sleepy eyes. " Well good morning Sonya. " "I don't wanna get up." She roles over and puts her arms under the pillow. "Wake up Sonya. We have hero work." "Nuuuuu! I wanna sleep!" "Fine, I'm doing it the hard way!" I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder. "Katsuki! Put me down!" "Nope cause if I do, your gonna go back to sleep!" "I won't go back to sleep! I promise just please put me down!" "Ok!" I put her down and look at her with a smirk on my face. "Your mean!" "So are you!" "Damn you." "Come here you." I pull her into a kiss by her waist. I feel her smile in the kiss and release it and laugh. I kiss her again. Not shortly after I hear a click. Me and Sonya both look over to see Lilly. "Lilly!?" "Hey Sonya! And how dare you go on a trip without me!" "Well I guess you can say it's a trip, but it's more like hero work." I watch as they talk. "Well me and Katsuki need to change into our hero suits, so go down stairs. "Wait is Toshinori here?" "Nope! I snuck away! I wanted to see you!" "You should have told him." "Your right. I can always go back and tell him." "Well you can do that later, I wanna say bye this time." "Okie! I'll be downstairs!" After she leaves me and Sonya change into our hero suits and make our way downstairs. "Lilly?" I hear Sonya yell. She then realizes something. "Where is everyone?" She says looking at me. "There's Villians!!!" I hear someone yell from outside!" "What!?" Me and Sonya  glance between us and quickly make our way outside. To see Iida and a few others. "Where's Lilly?!" "The Villians took her!" "What?!"
My POV
"What!?" "How could you let that happen!?!?" "We tried to keep her away from them but we couldn't hold them back." "And they fucking took her. I swear on my soul I'll fucking kill them." "You can't kill them Sonya." "I don't fucking care! They took her!" "I'm going after the leader." "You can't! That is not smart!" Yelled kirishima. "If you wanna put my damn friend in danger and let them do whatever there probably doing to her then stay her, but I'm going!" "Damnit Sonya! For once listen to us!" I hear Iida yell. "You cussed?!" "That is not the source of our problems right now! I will go with you along with Bakugou to make sure you are safe. We will stay out of the way until we think it is a good time to take a run and regroup." "Sounds like a plan!" After Iida quickly told everyone what to do we made our way to Katsuma's and Mahoro's house. I see Deku fighting the Villian. I quickly transport over there and teleport Deku away and teleport back quickly. "You fucker! You took my friend!" "Oh you mean her." I see Lilly on the ground in the distance." And suddenly I knew I wasn't in control anymore. No. More like I was in control and could see everything, I was inflicting on that man. Then I realized something, his quirk was just like all for one's. Damnit. "Katsuki! Help me!" I yell. I see him out of the corner of my eye as he runs over attacking him. I quickly gain back all of my control. "Katsuki he's got a quirk similar to All for one!!!!" "What?" "We need to regroup! Iida! Run for the other we need there help to get away!" "Yes ma'am!!!" Me and Katsuki continue fighting. Somehow he gets a-hold of my head. "Your quirk is interesting, I think I'll take it." "Oh hell no you don't!" I swing my legs and wrap them around his neck, flipping to the ground and he releases my head and while he's on the ground I land a solid hit on his head. And I continue hitting him." I see him beginning to look like he's in alot of pain. "Nine!" I hear a girl yell. I look over and see a red head running this way. "Get away from him!" I quickly jump away. "I hear him vaguely say, "The boy I need the boy." Through his heavy breathing and coughing. "Your not touching him!" I quick teleport to infront of him and feel something inpale me. I slowly look down. "And cough up a dangerous amount of blood. "Sonya!!!" I continue standing keeping my head held high. Suddenly I feel like my ribs are breaking. I let out a loud scream and fall unconscious. I wake up and see Katsuki and Deku laying on either side of me. "Your awake what a relief." "How long was I out?" "Ever since yesterday when y'all came back." "Damnit." Not shortly after I fall unconscious again. I wake up again to see Katsuma and Mahoro. "Katsuma? W-What are you doing? Ow." "Please stay quiet, im trying to heal you." "Your sweating Katsuma." "I don't care!" I realize that Katsuki, Deku and I begin to glow a vibrant green color. I feel that I'm able to breath better, and I see Katsuki and Deku begin to wake up. "Katsuma! You healed us! Thankyou. "Your awesome. I'll stay in here with them, go tell the others that you healed us." "Okay!" Shortly after they both run off and I stay in the room with Katsuki and Deku. "Your awake." "I'm healed!" "Yep! Thanks to Katsuma."

Annnndd HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS PART!!! AND I AM DO SORRRRYYYYYY FPR NOT UPDATING! I HAD WRITERS BLOCK TO THE MAX! I also have been having school and you know. Trying to write a story in school, knowing that people might be watching is a big no-no. Cause you might be writing something and... WELL YOU GET THE DRIFT! SEE YA NEXT TIME! Maybe I can update sooner then last time.