Bakugou in my World

Bakugou POV
She pretty good at fighting when she tries. After a little more sparing we went back inside. We sat down on the bed and Lilly walked in and said, "May I speak with Sonya alone." I nod my head in approval and walk out of the room and go to All-Might.
My POV
Lilly walked in and asked if she could talk to me alone. Katsuki nodded is head and left. Lilly walked over to me and said, "Sonya are you ok?" In a worried tone. I told her, "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Lilly then said, "It's just that you haven't really been acting yourself lately and I was wondering if something was wrong. I mean, I know the situation with your parents and stuff but it's been a few weeks now and you usually get over things easily." I then said, "I am a little stressed and sometimes im kinda spaced out cause Im thinking about multiple things at once. I'm just alittle stressed that's all." After I said that a portal type thing showed up behind me and Lilly. We quickly turn around to see Villians, Dabi, Shigaraki and Toga coming threw the portal. "LILLY RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!" She darted for the door and left. "LET ME GO ASSHOLES!" I yelled trying desperately to get out of there grasp. "How about no and you shut the fuck up before I knock your ass out." Shigaraki said with no fear." "FUCK YOU!" I spit at his face not carrying if it pissed him off. Shigaraki slapped me across my face and said, "How dare you speak to me in suck a way!" After that they took me through the portal. When we went through it we were in a dark like place and it looked sorta like a bar. I kinda snickered at the fact it looked like a bar. Apparently Dabi heard me and asked, "Why are you laughing? Nothing is funny." I looked around and said, "Are you fucking kidding me! This place you all live in looks like a fucking bar." Toga then says, " That's because it is!" I said, "Woah! Back up phycho bitch! Your that crazy son of bitch who wants Deku! So like stay away from me!"
Bakugou's POV
Lilly ran into the room. She looked scared "What's wrong Lilly?!" All-Might asked. "The Villians from your world took her!" "What! how?" I asked worried and pissed all at the same time. "While me and her were talking a portal showed up behind us and we turned and saw three Villians come out. The Villians were Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga! She told me to run, so that what I did! I really hope she's ok!" Lilly said in a frantic tone. "Lilly is there a way we can break that spell that you put on me a few months ago after I got here." I asked sounding really stressed." She said, "There is but your going to have to calm down if you want it to break." I calmed down and said in a calm voice, "Ok. I'm ready to break the spell." Lilly sat in front of me and said a few word. She then said, "There spell should be broken. All- Might stood up with me and said I'm going with you. I turned and looked at him and said, "No your not. I know that when you push past your limit you turn into a fucking stuck so no. Or you can come but you have to stay at the school with Lilly cause if you go ahead going also." I looked over at Lilly and said, "Sounds like a plan doesn't it Lilly." She nodded her head and we went to me and Sonya's room and walked threw the portal that was still open. When we walked threw we were outside of school grounds. I said, " First things First we need to tell everybody the reason we were gone for so long. The we will tell them why we are here and we will also ask for everyone's help." We walk into school and I see that Lilly is holding All-Might's hand. I continue walking and I walk straight to 1-A and open the door and say "Hey everyone!" In a tone that they are not used to. All-Might and Lilly walk in behind me and says hi to everyone also. Mr.Aizawa says, "Good your back. Why did it take you so long to get back." I told them that I was walking home and someone knocked me out and I woke up in her world." They all asked, "Who is Her?!" I say, "My girlfriend Sonya and her friend Lilly's world." Pointing at Lilly when I said her name. They all had shocked looks on there face when I said girlfriend. I yelled, "IS IT THAT SURPRISING! DAMN! YALL ARE ANNOYING!" I lowered my voice and said, "The Villians Shigaraki Dabi and Toga took her and I need all of your help to get her back." Mr. Aizawa said, "Ok Class has ended we are going to help Katsuki get her back." Everybody yelled, " YEAH!" We all go and get on our hero outfits and I say, " Man it's been so long since I have wore this." Every one looked over and Kirishima said," Man you know you don't cuss as much as you used to. It's kinda strange." "It's because of Sonya. She has changed me alot. I love her more than anything in the world and she has been through tough things that you wouldn't understand how it felt. She told me she has wanted to die before. And I want to support her threw all of what she going through and if it means I have to save her then that's what I'll do." I say in a very calm and collected tone. Everyone was looking at me now I turned away and covered my face extremely embarrassed by the fact everyone heard that. "STOP FUCKING LOOKING DAMMIT!" I walk away away after I said that. All- Might looked at me and said should we tell everyone that I am actually All-Might. I'm mean Young Midoriya already knows." "Yeah we should tell them. And I already knew Midoriya knew." I said. Then I yelled, "HEY EVERYBODY WE NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! SO GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" Everyone ran over and I said, "You see this man beside me. Well he is actually All-Might. Show them." He transforms into his bigger form and everyone seemed surprised. "If anything gets really bad he will transform and will help us out but not past his limit." I say. They all nod there head in approval and we head out. After a while we saw some of the Villians walking around and we figured that was where they were. So we followed behind them and it went to this abandoned looking bar. I broke down the door and saw Shigaraki standing there like he was waiting. "Where is she!?" I asked jumping at him with anger. "Why should I tell you! She just a puny girl that talks to damn much!" I punch him in the face not carrying about his quirk. I tell Deku, Kirishima, All-Might and Lilly to go look for her while the others are fighting off Villians.
My POV
I hear yelling and stuff from outside and then Shigaraki tells Toga to take me to another room. "Let me go phycho bitch! I'm not your fucking hostage." She grabs my arms. Not thinking about my legs and I swiftly push my head back towards hers and kick my leg towards hers and she falls easily. I run to a room and look inside to make sure no one was in it and waited to hear someone outside the door. I then hear Katsuki yell, "Where is she!?" I started to cry a little but I stopped myself. I then hear running and I open the door to see Deku, Kirishima, All-Might and Lilly at the door. "LILLY!" I yelled. I was so happy to see her. "Now let's get out of here before anyone comes. " Deku says. I say, "I'm not going anywhere with out Katsuki! Where is he!?" "Follow us."Kirishima says. I follow and I see Katsuki fighting Shigaraki. I then see Momo in the distance. "Momo can you make a sword!" She nods her head and make me a sword. She tosses it to me and I catch it and I run up to Shigaraki and cut a deep cut into his back. He screams in agony and me and Katsuki runs for our lives laughing. While running a few villians get in our way but I easily cut them down. After we regrouped with everyone all the Villians except for a few were captured and taken into custody. We all walkes back to the school and Katsuki kept asking me questions Like, are you ok? Did they do anything to you? "Katsuki I'm fine. I literally talked shit about them and there shitty ass place of a hide out." "That's my girl." He ruffled my hair. I laughed alittle.
Atleast not many people were watching, Deku was watching and I said, "What is it Shitty nerd." In a joyful tone. After I said that he seemed a little scared. "Dude. Chill out I was joking. I ain't gonna do anything to you." I said. After I said that he seemed to relax. Then Katsuki said, "Don't try anything Deku!" "O-Ok Kacchan!" Deku said. "Katsuki now why did you have to threaten him! He clearly knows that we are together." It went silent. "That's what I thought." After a while we finally got to the school and went into the classroom. I sat on one of the desks and just waited for Katsuki to let me introduce myself. Katsuki said, "This is my girlfriend Sonya Minchew." "Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you. Except for you Mineta." Apparently Mineta didn't hear me. I walked over to Lilly and went to where the girls were and started to talk. As I then felt someone touch my leg. Katsuki walked up to me and said, "MINETA! DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" He was fixen to grab Mineta by the neck but I stopped him. "Let me handle this." I turned around and grabbed Mineta by the collar and said, "If you ever touch me or my friends in a way they should not be touched. I promise you, I will tie you up, figure out a way to hang you from the ceiling and I will let every single girl in this classroom use you as a punching bag." He then had the guts to touch my breast. I grab his collar again and open a window and say, "Sero help me out a little." He walked over and wrapped Mineta in tap except for his head. I wrap the tape around one of the desks and hang Mineta out of the window. I close the window and said, "Now what was I saying before that little pervert had the gut to do something like that!" I apparently had a evil menacing glare on my face. I looked around and said, "Why is everyone staring at me?" My face changed and everyone said, "No nothing's wrong." And everyone looked away. I turned to Ochako and said, "I know you have a crush on Deku." Her face turned a bright red and all the girl started screeching. I went and grabbed Deku and Ochako and pushed them outside the room and told Ochako, "Tell him you like him and see if he if he likes you back. Then tell us the results."
Bakugou's POV
After Sonya pushed Round face and Deku outside, she walked over to where me and the boys were. She then asked us, " Hey wanna go and play some video games." They all seemed shocked and said yeah. We all went to my place and see I have a Nintendo Switch. I have many games but Sonya said she wanted to play Super Smash Bros. So she got her character and she played against all the boys except Mineta cause he is currently hanging out of a window. She won every time. It finally was my turn to play against her and she new how good I was. We started playing and She was almost deac and then she beat me. She through the controller in the air and said, "HELL YEAH! I FINALLY BEAT YOUR ASS! HAHA!" They all looked at me and her in confusion and said, "What does she mean , I finally beat you."Me and her fight against each other in her world and everytime I would win but she finally beat me." I let out a laugh and they looked at me with shock. "WOAH! WHEN DID YOU START LAUGHING!" Sonya looked over at me and said, "YOU LAUGHED AGAIN!" She then jumped on me. We then started to tackle each other. I then yelled, "I GIVE! Hey do you wanna go against her without your quirk." Kirishima said, "Yeah but let's do it outside instead of in hear. We all went outside and got ready to fight.

Hey everyone sorry, it took me so long to update I've been busy. This is really long. Well I hope you all liked it. Lilly I hope you like it. I really appreciate the people who read this story of mine. I will be updating soon. I think. Ha. LOL. We'll see ya later.