Bakugou in My World

Bakugou's POV
I am so glad Sonya is finally awake. She was asleep for 3 days. I never left her side. Everyone was worried about me, and how I was handling it. I was doing fine, I was just really worried. I have never cried but when I saw her limp like that, it broke me to know that I might have lost her. The person I love most. When she woke up, I was so happy to know that she was alive and well. After her explaining about why she looked more mature and feminine we all decided to have a party at the dorms to celebrate her awakening. It was really fun for Sonya, everyone was so happy to know she lived. She walked up to me and asked, "Will you help me make something for everyone? It's something my mom showed me how to cook. I would like to make a meal for everyone with dessert." I looked at her with soft eyes and said, "Yeah. Let's go to the kitchen area and start cooking." I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked to the kitchen area. She looked at me and I gave her a soft but quick kiss. I knew everyone was watching but I didn't care. We went to the kitchen and she told me to get a big and deep pot out, a glass pan, a few smaller pots, and a 3 bowls so she could cook everything. We cooked Chicken and Dumplings in the really big pot, bubble pizza in the glass pan. She stirred the red velvet cake mix and put into two cake pans and put them in the oven. She then made some chocolate brownies, putting them in the other oven. After we did that she opened up a few different canned goods putting them in the smaller pots. After all of that cooked we took everything to the dinner room. We yelled for everyone to come to the dinning room and they all seemed surprised by everything we made. Sonya said, "I made all this food for everyone so we could have good meal to eat. I hope you all like our cooking!" We all sat around and then Sonya yelled, "Wait! Let's get Mr. Aizawa, All-Might and Lilly so we can all eat. We texted them and they showed up quickly. Aizawa thanked Sonya as did Lilly and All-Might. And we all started eating. After we finished. I picked up Sonya carrying her bridal still to our room. "W-why you do t-that!?" "Cause I can. And plus I can do whatever I want because your mine." "O-Okay I g-guess." She just nuzzled into my chest trying to hide her face. She's so adorable. I love her. We got to my dorm and I put her down on the bed. (You thought I was gonna do a lemon! Nope! Haha! Fooled you!) She then said, " I wanna go swimming at home in a swimming hole everyone at home knows about. Let's invite everyone in class to go swimming but first we need to get Lilly and All-Might to go to 1-A so she can make a portal for us."
Time Skip
My POV
We got to the classroom and I told everyone the plan. They all went to there dorms and got there swim suits and other things they would need. Lilly opened the portal and we all walked through and there it was Lake BlackShear. Many people swim here and I was surprised it was empty. I said, "This is were me and my family go swimming!" I went to the bathroom and changed into my swimsuit and slipped a pair of short shorts that have holes in them and a tank top on. ( I don't like showing my body so I just wrote it like this cause I don't like myself ok.) I walk out and walk to the thing were you walk in. I get in and everyone is looking. "Get in everyone!" They finally get in and Katsuki gets in but I didn't notice. I felt arms wrap around me and I turn around quick to see Katsuki. He asks, "Why do you have a tank top and shorts on?" I say, "I dont like the way I look and you know that Katsuki." "Your beautiful no matter what. you can take the tank top and shorts off and if anyone says anything I'll blow there face off." "But." "I'm taking it off for you!" "Katsuki! No!" By the time I said no he already had my tank top off. My short went to the bottom of my belly button. I then said, "Fine I'll keep the tank top off but can I atleast keep my shorts on." He stood there alittle while and said, "Fine." Momo walked up and said, "Your bikini is so pretty. I had on a blue and while top on. It kinda looked like snow with blue ice in it. "T-Thankyou. I have the same things down below, but I have short on because I don't like my body." "It's okay! Everyone has there reasons." She said in encouragement. "Thankyou! I'm gonna go jump off the dock." I got out the water and felt alot better about my self. I went to the dock and got up on the side. I jumped off and did a backflip and dove into the water and came up for water. Everyone started clapping and said, " That was so cool." Thankyou!" I dove under water and swam to were Lilly was and said, "Bet you are embarrassed!" She said, "Stop teasing me!" While splashing me in the process. Katsuki walked up and said, "Your amazing." He turned my head to face him and he kissed me on the lips. I blushed a light red. I dove under and swam away and then I dove again and went behind him and splashed him. "You look like a wet Pomeranian." I said while laughing. He said, "Oh really." He turned and looked at me. He grabbed for me and picked me up and threw me into the water. I swam up." Katsuki! Why'd you do that!" He said "Cause I can." "Oh Whatever." I just layed in the water as I floated on the surface. I got bored and decided to get out for a little while. I had a decent amount of cash with me, about 300 dollars. So I decided that we all go to the store that's actually really far down the road. I yelled for everyone to go to the shelter type things that has tables and said, "I was thinking we could walk to the store that is down the road and buy some snacks if you didn't bring any of your own." They all nodded in agreement and we all got changed. Me how ever got a dry set of shorts on that went to my belly button and a tank top that I noted on one side of my waist to where alittle hit of my belly showed. We all started walking down and some people were getting tired and so I decided to ask Lilly if she could change into a dragon so we could just ride there faster. She agreed and transformed. We all got on her back and flew to the mini dirt road that leads to the store. Lilly quickly changed back before anyone could see her and we all started walking towards the store. After a little while we got there and walked in. The worked seemed stunned at how many people were walking in. I yelled, "Only get two drinks and two snacks! Don't take long picking!" After so everyone scattered throughout the store. I laughed at myself a little. I went and got me a mountain dew and a bag of chips. Everybody meet were I was and we all went to the counter and put everything down. The girl then said, "My that's alot of people and your total is 98.35." "Wow! That's alot cheaper than I thought it would be!" We all went out and people looked at us. I yelled, "WOULD YOU STOP FUCKING STARING!" They looked away. We walked to the road and Lilly turned to her dragon and we got there and she turned back. We all sat down at small amounts of our snacks. Then we heads to my small town. I look around and said, "We are definitely gonna need to figure out how we are gonna get around we can't just fly around on a dragon." Then an idea popped up in my head. "We could steal a bus from the bus shop. It how the students get around.
Time Skip
We stole a bus and I made All-Might drive cause why not. We drove to Walmart and we all walked in. People were staring at us and then I saw Kaitlyn out of the corner of my eye. "Oh-Shit. Everybody run!" Before we could Kaitlyn walked up and said, "Hi. How are you doing Sonya." "I'm good!" "Wait a minute. Your Kirishima! Your my favorite character! I love you!" Kirishima started to turn pink. I said, "Kaitlyn I think you said to much, your killing him with cuteness." She just started talking alot more. I said to everyone, "Run! We all scattered across the store. We all gathered at the back of the store and I said we're good now.
Time Skip back to there dimension.
We got back and me and Katsuki went to sleep.
Bakugou's POV
We woke up the next morning and Sonya took a quick shower and we head to the dining area where everyone meets. We were told that there is gonna be a festival. (The one that eri goes to.) Jiro said that there would need to be two singers. Everyone convinced Jiro to sing and I pointed to Sonya for the second singer. Sonya said, "What no! I can't sing!" "Yes you can! Remember in chorus!" I said. "Oh you little shit! Your right." Jiro asked Sonya, " Will you sing for me so I can see if your good enough to be the second singer. (Who am I? By Besomorph & Riell)

You've seen the nightmares, come alive. You've seen the sweetest dreams blossom and die. You've seen it all before, you've seen it all. So why do you build us up to crumble and fall, why do you build us up to crumble and fall. Give me strength and gratitude, tell me what is it I can ask of you, tell me what it is that I can't see. Tell me now, oh, tell me now, who is I'm supposed to be. You've given us a glimpse of paradise, you've given us a glimpse of what will be our sweet demise. You've given us everything and nothing at all. So why do you build us up to crumble and fall? Why do you build us up to crumble and fall. Give me strength and gratitude, tell me what is it I can ask of you, tell me what it is that I can't see. Tell me now, oh, tell me now. Who is it Im supposed to be. Something is wrong with me, can't make up my mind. I'm falling apart at the seams, I can't deny. I'm losing grip of what I thought I knew. Oh I'm losing it, in losing it for you. Give me strength and gratitude. Tell me what is it I can ask of you. Tell me now, oh tell me now, who is it I'm supposed to be. Something is wrong with me, can't make up my mind. Something is wrong with me.

Sonya asked, "How was it?" Jiro said, "It was amazing! I didn't know you had suck an amazing voice! We should do a duet or something!" "Thankyou! And Im totally down for a duet or something!" "Cool now let's get everyone else in what they will be doing!" After a while of figuring out who is doing what we all went to get some drinks and stuff.

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE! I have been extremely busy lately. But I finally was able to. I hope you all enjoyed this part. Thankyou to the ones who are still reading it. Well see you next time.