Bakugou in my World.

Bakugou's POV
She asked me in such a cute way. I couldn't help turn more red. I turned to her and said, "You look very cute. It looks amazing on you!" "Thanks Katsuki-Kun! I thought it looked good I just didn't really know. If it did or not." Sonya goes back and changes to her other clothes. Me and her wait for Lilly to get done. It took a little while. We walked outside and we interwined our fingers together. Sonya giggled a little. I grab her waist and whisper in her ear. "What so funny shortstuff? She immediately stopped giggling and looked directly into my eyes and said, "Don't call me shortstuff ever again. Or you will have a pain of a life time."
My POV
He called me Shortstuff. Lilly even knows I don't like being call that. Katsuki let go of my waist and I walked back into the store were Lilly was. I saw All-Might's face. It was hilarious. He was as red as a cherry. I walked up to Lilly and said, "Look at Toshinori. He blushing a lot." She looked over and said, "T-Toshi. D-Does t-this l-look g-good on m-me?" Toshinori's face just went even more red. He then said, "It's l-looks amazing on y-you. I pushed Lilly towards Toshi. He got up and caught her and I ran out the store cause I knew that Lilly was going to chase me. I grabbed Katsuki's hand and said "we gotta run." We started running and Lilly was right behind us. Lilly literally ran up to me and Katsuki grabbed us and stopped us. Lilly was so red. I just laughed at her and said, "Sorry Lilly. Did you not like the fact that Toshi caught you before you fell? She just got more red. "I thought you like it." I said teasingly. After that we went back to the hotel and started watch an anime. My hero academia. The movie. All-Might and Katsuki we're so confused. They asked, "How are you able to watch what happened there." Me and Lilly shushed them. My favorite part was coming up. When Bakugou smiles for the first time. I screamed it joy and Lilly said, "I knew you would scream at that part." I said" well its literally the first time Katsuki smiles."
Katsuki's POV
It was surprising to hear her say that. I mean I smiled when I was little. "So are you saying that smiling around you doesn't make you happy." "No. That's not what I was saying." I started moving closer to her knowing her friend and All-Might were right there. I edged closer to her and then I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. Apparently she liked it and kissed back. As always Lilly said, "Ooooooh~" SHUT UP LILLY! Me and Sonya yell.

Dark Aura "Sorry there kinda short. But I hope ya like it. Feel free to ask for request stories. But I can not do lemons. Sorry. But I can do fluff. If wanted.