Bakugou in My World

My POV
Today was something I was not expecting. I had so much fun at my birthday party. I didn't even know he had this planned for me. "Thankyou Katsuki. This is the best birthday ever." "Your welcome." I lean up to him giving him a soft but quick kiss. We head back to the dorms, and when we get there, we go straight to his dorm room and I lay on the bed. "Damn I'm tired." "Well we did do a lot today. And I know you had a lot of fun. Especially since you surprised your parents with your quirk." "Yeah. They were surprised. I should have told them that I'm going to U.A." "We can do that tomorrow." "Good idea. But for now, we need to sleep." "Yep. Goodnight Sonya." "Good night Katsuki."
Time Skip
After I woke up I feel Katsuki's arms around my waist. To know that I was able to fall in love with him. It's amazing. I feel like if he wasn't here, my life would be really bad, but with him here, my life has changed from a really bad one to the most amazing life ever. I felt Katsuki move behind me. "Morning Sonya." "Good morning Katsuki." He unwrapped his arms from my waist, getting up slowly. I got up and walked to his side of the bed. Giving him a kiss on the lips. "Let's get dressed." "Okay." We get into some comfortable clothes since it was a Sunday. I got into a grey long sleeve crop top, and Katsuki wore a dark blue shirt, with a leather jacket, and black jeans. We started to walk to Lilly and All-Might's house and a small kid bumped into me and Katsuki's. We both fell to the ground and the kid yelled, "Im so sorry." "Hey it's okay. What is your quirk?" "When I touch two people there bodies switch with each other." "Ok. Run along now." Me and Katsuki look at each other and screamed. "What the hell?!" Katsuki looks down and screamed. "I'm in your body!" "Yeah. I'm in your body." I put my hand on my or Katsuki's hip. Looking at him. "Don't stand like that! It makes me look weird." "Oh wow. Wait a damn minute. I just realized something. What the hell are we gonna do if we have to use the bathroom?" Both of our faces turned a dark shade of crimson. "I-I don't k-know."  "Well let's go to Lilly's house." We went to Lilly's house and I said, "Hey Lilly." "Hey Sonya." She looked dead at Katsuki or Sonya to say. "Um Lilly, I'm Sonya." "She looked at me." "You guys switched bodies." "You figured it out. Good for you." "Don't be mean Katsuki." "Fine." "This is a sight to behold." "Damnit. Well Lilly I would like to go to my parents house so I can tell them I am in U.A." "Ok." She opens the portal, me and Katsuki walk in. "Hey Sonya." They hug Katsuki. I try to hold in a laugh. "Um momma, and dad. I'm Sonya, she's Katsuki." They look at me, "How?" "A child bumped into us and we switched bodies." "You better not try anything Bakugou." My father said looking dead at Katsuki. "I'm not going to because I'm not that type of person." "Well I wanted to tell you guys that I am in U.A. and I'm learning how to become a hero." "Really!? That's amazing!" "Yeah!" I'm pretty sure you will be an amazing hero." "She already is. She saved Aizawa Sensei from being killed." "Wait did you guys get attacked by the L.O.V." "Yes. Unfortunately. I saved him right before he would have been killed." "Your going to be an amazing Hero." "Well I can't stay long. We need to tell Aizawa Sensei about our situation." "Bye Sonya. I hope you stay safe." "I will." They hug me and me and Katsuki walk back through the portal home. After we get there we go to Aizawa Sensei, and tell him the situation. "Do you know how long it's going to last?" "No we don't." "He ran away before I could ask." "Well let's just hope, it wears off soon because I'm pretty sure, it's bothering both of you." "You are correct in trying to not break something by punching it multiple times." Sparks started to come out of my hands. "Oh shit! I have your quirk!" I look at Katsuki and smile deviously. "Let's mess with everyone." He smiled and said, "Let's go." We walk to the dorms. "Hey Bakubro!" "Hey Shitty Hair!" "Woah! Your being nice today!" "I'm always nice you fuck!" "Hey Sonya. What did you do to Bakubro?" "Nothing. I didn't do anything to him." "You both are acting weird." "I can't do this anymore! Me and Katsuki switched bodies." "What?!" "Yep. I'm really irritated about it." "That's so weird." "Um Katsuki. We have a problem." "What is it?" "I need to use the bathroom." "Now!?" "Yes!" "Come on! God Damnit!" I follow him to his bathroom and we try to figure out how to do this. I didn't look obviously. After we did that. We left and I look over at Katsuki. "Why do you look like that Katsuki?" "It's so fucking weird." "I know. It's weird. I don't like it either."
Time Skip
I wake up and look at myself. "Thank God! I'm back in my own body!" Katsuki woke up due to my loudness. He looks down, "Hell Yes! I'm back!" He then pulled me into a deep kiss. Holding it for a while. He released, "Damn you taste good." He kisses me again and again. He looked like a blushing mess. "Your mine." "I know." I look down in a flustered way. I'm so glad to have him. "I love you." "I love you too. I'm not gonna let anyone else have you. Your mine." He picks me up, putting me on his back. We walk out of his dorm room, and down stairs. "We are back bitches!" "I'm glad you two are back in your original bodies, but you guys need to change into your uniforms." "Ok." We go back to his room and quickly change into our uniforms, coming back into the room and eating breakfast. We then head to class, after so class ended rather quickly, and we all headed back to the dorms. "I'm glad I'm back in my own body." "Me too."

I hope you guys like this part! I had alot of fun writing this one! It was unexpected! But I liked this one!