Bakugou in My World

Bakugou POV
After that horrible day yesterday. We finally have our bodies back. School ended rather quickly that day. We headed back to the dorms. "I'm glad we have our bodies back." Sonya said, looking at me in a relieved and happy look. "Me too." I put my arm around her waist, pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. I release the kiss and look at her smirking. "You've always been a good kisser." "But you like it don't you." "Yeah. I like it a lot."
My POV
We got to his dorm room and I layed down on the bed lazily. "You tired." "Yeah." He crawled on top of me, looking down on me. "You okay?" "Yeah. Im okay just alittle tired." He leaned down slowly, kissing me lovingly. "You sure your okay?" "Im okay. I promise." "Okay." He lays down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Well let's go to sleep. Maybe it will help you feel better." "Okay." After a little while, I feel my eyes getting heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep. In the morning, I wake up, slowly getting out of bed. I slowly make my way to the kitchen, to see Katsuki cooking breakfast, and brewing coffee. "Good morning Katsuki." "Good morning Sonya." "You didn't have to cook breakfast this morning." "Well I did anyway, and I don't think you would have been able to. You look like you just woke up." "Well I did basically just wake up." "I know." I walk up to him hugging him from behind. "You smell like cinnamon." "And I'm guessing you like that smell." "Yeah." After alittle while, he finished cooking and put breakfast on the table. We finished eating quickly. "I need to go to the store. I'll be back." "Okay. Stay safe." I start cleaning up the room and finished after a little while. I grab my phone getting on Pinterest, I begin to look through my pins. I here the door open. "Welcome back!" "Hey Sonya."  What the hell? "Katsuki?" "Yeah." I walk into the kitchen and see him and he looks older. "Um did you get hit by a quirk?" "What do you mean? I've always been like this." "Oh no. You stay here. I need to tell Aizawa." "Aizawa passed away." I walk out of the dorm and run to Aizawa. "Katsuki was hit with a quirk that made him age." "Are you serious?" "Yes." "Show me." I lead him to his dorm and see Katsuki. "Katsuki come here please." "Ok Sonya. What is it?" "See Aizawa." "A-Aizawa your alive." "Yes I'm alive." "He was hit with an ageing quirk and I don't know how long this is going to last." "Well your going to have to deal with it. See ya later " Aizawa then left the room. "Great. And I don't even know of we are together in the future." "We are married in the future." "What!?" "Yes and we have two kids." I turned a dark red. "I never realized how cute you were in the past." I turned even darker. "Your so cute." He picks me up. "Ah!" "Your so cute." He leans his head towards me, kissing me softly, making it more intense. He released the kiss panting alittle. "Your still a good kisser." "Well if you'd let me, it could go further but you said you didn't want kids till your out of school so I abliged." "What do you mean, it could go further?" "Im saying it would turn sexual." I turn a dark crimson. "Oh! I uh s-shouldn't have asked. T-That was uh really unexpected." He puts me down. "Do you wanna go out somewhere." "Sure." I think alittle. "Your not gonna be able to wear any of your clothes." "Nope. I probably gonna just wear this." "Ok." He turns around and takes his shirt off. "woah." "Did you say something?" "Um no N-Nothing." "Okay. Let me take a shower before we go." "Ok. I'm going to tell the others." "Ok." I walk down stairs and start to turn a dark crimson. "Hey Sonya you ok?" "Uh. Y-Yeah. I um came down to t-tell you guys that Katsuki got hit with an ageing q-quirk that m-made him grow older." "Ooohh. That's probably why your so red!" "Yeah." "That's hilarious!" "It not funny." My eyes turn into my sharingan. "Ok. Ok. I'm sorry." Kirishima said backing up. "Are you messing with Sonya. Kirishima." "Woah. You look so different. Bakubro." "I thought I told you to stop calling me that." "Oh, I must not call you that in the future." "No you don't." "Sorry Man." "Your fine." I could feel myself turning a darker crimson. "Come on Sonya, let's go somewhere." "O-Ok." He grabs my hand, which his hand is a lot bigger than mine. "Your hand is so small." I fell a kiss on my head. "But still as short as you are in the future. "Hey!" I playfully hit him. "Haha! I'm sorry, it's just you look so different in the future. Your also the number 3 hero." "Seriously!?" "Yep!" "Izuku is number 1 and I am number 2." "Your not bothered by that are you?" "No. As long as I'm with you and can protect people then number two 2 is good enough for me." "Plus I have a family to care for. I can't be worried about being the number 1 hero if I'm not caring for my family, because being a hero also means you have to protect your family, and make sure they are safe." "Not just for fame. That's not what I'm about." "Katsuki..." "I love you and my kids, nothing is going to get in the way of that, even tho I'm a hero, I care about my family more than anything." "Katsuki. Thankyou. Your the most amazing person in the world." "I know." We walk to the male and get Icecream and talk about stuff. "Do you remember the first time we met." "Hm. Oh! Yeah. I remember, we met in my front yard." "When we went inside to your room. I asked your name and you said Sonya and I said that it was a cute name." "I turned so red when that happened." "I know. And I was like, stop fucking blushing. That was funny." "They next day we woke up we were dating." "Love at first sight. I guess." "Yep. Cause I fell in love with you when I fist laid my eyes on you." I turn a dark red after he said that.
Katsuki POV
God she is so cute. I mumble under my breath."I wish I could just." "Did you say something Katsuki?" "Oh! Um no!" "You sure." "Yeah. I didn't say anything." "Ok." I stare at her with awe. "Man I wonder what's happening in the future right now." "Katsuki is probably yelling cuss words after cuss word." "Probably." I laugh quietly. "Your amazing Sonya." 'No your amazing and I love you." "We should probably head back to the dorms." "Yeah. That would probably be a good idea." We get up and paid for the food. We made our way back to the dorms.. While we were walking onto school grounds and girl looked at us and said "He looks so good." "Excuse me. But he's mine." Sonya said in a agressive voice."No he's not." "Excuse me but this is my girlfriend. You say anything rude to her and I burn your fucking face off." She huffed and walked away. "God I hate saying girlfriend, since in the future your my wife." "Yeah." I look at her and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "I love you. " "I love you too." We make our way into the dorms and everyone looks over. "What?" "We were worried you guys were gone for like 3 or 4 hours." "Sorry we were eating ice cream and talking about things." "We didn't realize we were there for that long." "Oh." "Well me and Sonya are going to my dorm room." We walk up the stairs and made our way to my room. I open the door for Sonya, and she walked in. "You seem nicer and you don't cuss nearly as much as when your my age." "Well I don't need to be cussing around my kids, now do I. Plus your future you said if I cuss and our kids start saying cuss words at a young age, she would beat me." "Oh. Am I mean in the future?" "No, just protective." "Oh. Hey! I actually never asked how old you are." "I'm 27." "27!?" "Yep. We had Maddie when you were... 22. and then had Michael at 24." "That's there names." "Yep I picked Maddie's name." "But you picked Michael's name." "When did we get married?" "We got married when we were 18." "Oh. *Yawn.* I'm tired." "Then let's go to sleep." "I think we have a plan." I take off my shirt and put it to the side. I could see Sonya looking at me. "Do you work out in the future? Because I realized your abs look more toned." "Yep. You do also. And I'd have to say, your abs are pretty toned. I poke her belly. "Hey!"she puffs out her cheeks. "That's mean." "I like your little chub tho." "Well I don't and you know that." "It'll be gone soon." "Okay." Sonya lays down after changing in the bathroom, walking out she looks at me. "What?" "Nothing. Just thinking about how cute you are." "Haha. Yeah we all know I'm an ugly piece of trash." I get up in frustration. "Stop saying that." "But it's true." I push her against the wall, putting her hands on either side of her. "You are not ugly. You are the most beautiful fucking woman in the world. Stop saying that shit." "I'm Sorry." "It's fine. I forgot you used to say that, so it kinda bothered me." I look off to the side. "Im sorry." I feel her hand on my cheek has she slowly makes me look at her. I look down at her lips, then look into her eyes. I quickly lock my lips with hers instantly making it more intense. I release only for a second, connecting my lips with hers again. Damn she tastes good. I release the kiss with a string of saliva. "If you were not as young as you are, I probably would have already done it too you." Whispering those words into her ear. She turns are dark red. "W-Well you can't." "I know that much." I release he hands and she lets them fall to the sides of her. "We should go to bed now Sonya." "Ok." We both lay down and I wrap my arms around her, putting my hand up under shirt, placing it on her belly. "Good Night Sonya." "Good night Katsuki."
Time Skip
My POV
I wake up and feels his arms still around me. "Katsuki wake up." "I don't want to." "Please." "Fine." He unwraps his arms from around me and I look over at him. "Your back to normal!" "What do you mean?" "Your wear hit with an ageing quirk which made you grow up to when you turned 27." "I was hit with a quirk." "Yeah and damn did you look good." "You um also s-said some stuff." "What do you mean, I said some stuff?" "Well so me and your future self got into a heated make out session and um well you said that if you were not as young as you are, I would have already done it to you. And we'll yeah." "I said that... To you." "Um yeah." I looked at him and saw that his face was turning a dark crimson. "I can't believe it. What else did future me say?" "Well he said we are married, with two kids." He couldn't even say anything. "Well I think we should get ready for school and tell Aizawa about you going back to normal." "Yeah. Let's do that."

Thankyou guys for reading! I'll be updating as soon as possible! Thank you guys so much! Bye!