Bakugou in My World

Bakugou's POV
So we are supposed to be doing a concert for festival. It'll be fun. Me and Sonya are sitting in my dorm. We hear a knock at our door and Sonya goes and checks it. It's Jiro. "Hey What do ya need?" Sonya asks. She says, "So you know we are doing a duet. Well I couldn't find any songs that are two females singing but I did find some that were male and female. I don't have the voice to do a male voice. I was wondering if you have anybody who can sing the male part for these songs." Sonya looked at me and said, "He can sing with me! His voice is good he was in my chorus class." Well let's meet with everyone else so we can tell them the change of plans." Jiro said. We head to the living area and tell them the plans. Mineta said, "He can't sing! He's to angry all the time." Sonya says, "Well let me show you. Katsuki let's do a duet." "Sure let do it."

After we finished everyone was extremely surprised to know I could sing. "That was amazing! Ok, after we do the main part, I want the both of you to do a duet." Jiro said. Sonya and I said, "Sure." So these are the songs I was thinking about. You can choose the two that you like the most. There are 4 songs in total. The names of them are, Lily, Darkside, Silent Scream, Genius. "Me and Sonya both yell, "Darkside and Genius!" "Cool. Well start practicing." We went to the dorms and started to practice.

While we were singing All-Might walked in and said, "I did not know you could sing." We both jumped at his voice. "You scared us and I can sing you fuck head!" I yelled. "Katsuki please calm down we still need to practice." "Fine!" He pulls me into a quick kiss. We continue singing. Lilly and All-Might just sat there watching us.
Time Skip
Well we need to go to bed. We have school tomorrow. We got ready for bed and told them our byes and went to sleep. The next day we were practing while walking to School. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't care. It's for our concert so we practice. One of the students says, "Oh Wow! Didn't know The Pomeranian can sing!" The kid started walking over and Sonya eyes turned red. He stood still paralyzed. Sonya walked up to him and said, "You say one more rude thing to my boyfriend, I cut your fingers off, and then I'll watch you bleed for awhile and then I'll take you to Recovery girl. Am I understood?" He shook his head fast. "Good. Now leave! Shithead!" She yelled
My POV
We continued walking to class. After we had finished practicing Darkside. I said, "I should probably apologize to him. Since I have Kuruma's chakra in me. It is a lot easier for me to get angry at someone or something. We need to find him." We looked for him everywhere and I finally found him. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey um I'm sorry for what happened a while ago. See I get angry easily cause of my quirk so I do apologize for that." He said, "It's okay." After that we continued to walk to class. And started to practice Genius. We walked in class still singing. And we finally finished. After we finished Mr.Aizawa walked in and said, "We won't be having class for a while because of the festival so you will be able to have time to get costumes and other stuff put together. Everyone said, "Right!" While we were looking at costumes and stuff.
She said that we will start to make this costume now. It took us about 10 hours cause we were in our dorms. We got all the girls so we could try them on. They looked amazing. We got all the guys to try them on and they even liked it and the design.
Time Skip to the concert
After Jiro sang the main song. The people that were dancing went off the stage and me and Katsuki stayed on along with the instrument players. Deku said to the mic, "Were not done yet! We have to of our class members singing to songs for us! They are both duets! I hope you all enjoy!" We first sang Darkside.

After that everyone clapped and yelled. We said Thankyou but we aren't done yet. We then sang.

After that we walked off the stage and the rest of the group said we did an amazing job at singing those song. We all walked out and there were two students and they said that we did amazing. We all went to the kitchen area and ate food. Eri walked up to me and Katsuki and said, "You two were amazing out there. I loved it." I said, "That's amazing to hear but you should go to Deku and tell him how amazing he was." She nodded her head eagerly and ran off towards Deku. "She so precious!" I said. I could feel that his eyes were on me so I looked over and smiled sweetly. He turned away clearly flushed. "Haha! Made you blush!" He grabbed my chin and said, "I'll make you blush." He pulled me into a kiss. He released and said, "Haha. I made you blush." He grabbed my hand and interwined his finger with mine. We walked around and got stuff at the festival and play mini games. It was really fun to do. After a long day of that we went to the dorms and went to his dorm room. We changed and then went to bed.

Sorry it took me awhile but here ya go! I hope you all like it. And thankyou for reading!