Bakugou in My World

My POV
Since school was the next day. We got up early and got dressed. "Morning Sonya." "Morning." "Another day at hero school." Yep. As we walked to class, I noticed that alot of people were looking at me. Especially guys. "Katsuki I have a bad feeling." "Why?" "Alot of guys are looking at me." Katsuki put an arm around my shoulder, looked around and said, "Oi! Fuck Off! She's mine!" They all quickly looked away. "There. They should stop looking now." "Yeah." We got in class and I sat in my desk. "I'm so bored." "Why?" asked Momo. "Just am. I don't have anything to do." Shortly after class started. Mr. Aizawa, "We are going to change into our hero costumes and we are going to go to a training ground that is designed like a cities. You will split up in to teams." After he called the groups, me, Kirishima and Katsuki got a group together. After everyone changed I walked out in my hero suit. "Wow that looks amazing!" Alot of people said. Mineta started walking towards me creepyly so I kicked him away. "Serves you right." "Katsuki walked up and said, "Told you it showed to much skin." "I know but I need it to be this way so I have a very breathable and relaxed feeling. "Oh I forgot to tell everyone that I mastered Chakra Mode. "I change into Chakra mode and everyone was so surprised. "That's so cool!" "You like a god!" I thanked them for there compliments and Deku walked up and asked me, "So how does it work?" "Umm. I actually don't know. I probably have to do jutsu's for it. But I'm pretty sure. They will come naturally to me." "Interesting. Well once you are able to use your so called jutsu's please do tell me so I can write it down. "Will do nerd!" After that we went to our area and started the trial.  We then saw a black and purple portal like thing. "Them son of a bitches! Katsuki! The league is attacking!" Me Kirishima and Katsuki ran back to where everyone else was and saw Aizawa. I was angry. I ran over turning into my chakra mode and getting my mangekyo sharingan. "You bastard. I quickly got behind the massive being grabbing it and throwing it in the air. Watching as he fell to the ground and didn't get up. I quickly turned back to normal, picking up Aizawa. "We need recovery girl! He has been badly injured!" After a little while Iida showed up with pro-hero's and recovery girl. "She quickly healed him. "His injury's were not to bad. It make take a little more time for his arms to heal. "Thank you! I'm glad your ok Mr.Aizawa. I will kill Shigaraki. No matter how long it takes."
Katsuki POV
I didn't have to do anything. Sonya did it. She saved Mr.Aizawa. I really wanted to help her. I looked up seeing Sonya walking towards me. "Is something wrong Katsuki?" "Oh I'm fine." "No your not. Tell me what's wrong." "I felt so weak when you ran over and helped Mr.Aizawa. I felt like I could have done more." "Katsuki! Your not weak! Your the strongest person I know! Your strong multiple ways. Your stay strong when I am down. You stayed strong when I got captured by the L.O.V. You stayed strong for me! So don't say you are weak! Because you are not weak!" I looked at her surprised. I could feel my face turning a dark crimson color. I looked away quickly. "Thankyou Sonya." I turned to her, grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her lips. She instantly kissed back. We broke apart for air. Thank God we did cause Kirishima and the rest of 1-A was running over. "That was amazing Sonya!" "You were so fast!" "How did you that?!" Everyones words were jumbled up. "Oi! Your confusing her!" They all shut up instantly. "Thankyou everyone!" Sonya stumbled over and fell. I caught her and asked "Are you ok?!" "Yeah I'm fine. Just gotta get used to using my chakra. And I have to learn how to control how much I use." She stood up and stretched. This showed her mid section. She quickly remembered how she looked and stopped stretching. "Sonya you don't have to stop streching because of how your body is. If anybody has a problem with it. I'll blow there face off."! "You don't have to do that."

Cliffhanger!! Hope you guys liked this part!! Sorry it took me so long to post!! School has started back, so I haven't had time to continue writing it! Thankyou for reading!!?