Bakugou in My World

Bakugou POV
I'm back to normal. Thankfully. Sonya told me that I got hit with an ageing quirk that made me grow older. I'm back finally. After she told me everything, we headed to Aizawa Sensei to show him that I was back to normal. "Good your back to normal. Now can you go away, I'm trying to sleep." Me and Sonya exchange glances, laughing slitly. We walk out of the class room heading back to my dorm. Once we get there. Sonya lazily falls on the bed. "Tired?" "Yeah. I'm just gonna sleep." "Not until you take a shower." "What? Whhyyyy?" "Because I said so." "Fine. She grabs a pair of clothes and heads to the shower. "I watch as she walks in. "Don't fall asleep while showering!" "I won't! I promise!"
My POV
He let out a laugh. I then here him faintly say, "God I love that women so much." After my shower, I get on a pair of high-waist shorts and put on one of Katsuki's hoodie's. I walk out of the room and to the living space downstairs. Everyone goes quiet and the guys are looking at me. "What?" "Nothing!" "Weird." "Hey Katsuki." I sit on his lap. "Why is everyone acting so weird?" "I d-dont know." "Is there something your not telling me?" "No, no baby. That's not what happening." "Then why the hell is everyone acting weird?" "I don't know." "I'm going to Lilly's." "Did I do something wrong?" "No. I'm just going to Lilly's cause I haven't seen here in awhile." "Let me come." "No. You stay here."
Bakugou POV
She went back upstairs and put on shoes and walked out of the dorm hall. "Did I mess up for not telling her?" "Of course not Bakubro!" "You want to surprise her, when you ask the number 1 question! So your planning and we are helping you!" "I hope she's not mad at me." "She not mad at you bro." "Yes she is. If she says she's going to Lilly's then she's mad at me." "It's gonna be ok man." "I hope so. Well lets keep working on the plans. After a really long time, I figured out what I was gonna do. "Ok. What Im gonna do first, is take her too all the places we have been together. I'm gonna propose to her at the beach in her world and hope and pray she says yes." "That sounds like an amazing idea Bakugou." Iida said while moving his hands around. "Thanks." "I think I'll propose to her a few days from now so I can tell her parents and the people she's knows about my plan." "Smart." After a little while, I hear the door open. I turn around and see Sonya walk in. After she walked to me she asked, "Now can you tell me what you guys were talking about?" "We were talking about what we were going to do today! You wanna go to the arcade with us Sonya!" Kirishima said loudly, knowing that I hate lying to Sonya. "Oh? That's what you guys were talking about that was do important you couldn't tell me?" "Yeah! That's all!" Kaminari said. "Whatever. Let's go. Maybe my day will get better." I get up and walk towards Sonya and catch her in a hug, "Sorry for not telling you. I know it made you mad at me." "It's okay. I should have gotten mad about something so small. It was my fault." I put my hand on her the her cheek. And give her a soft kiss. "It's okay." Me and the boys go get ready to go to the arcade and Sonya waited in the living space. I walk downstairs and see Sonya siting on the couch. You looks at me. "You ready." "Yep." Shortly after the other guys came down and we all headed to the arcade. We all started playing games and we all saw Sonya playing this one game for a while. We all father around her and watch her play. She got pretty far, but she then died. "Your really good at that game!" "Thanks. It's been awhile since I played!" "Look at her. She looks like a slut with all those guys around her." "Bet she fucks all of them." "She looks so ugly." "She's a slut." I hear these 2 women say. I look at Sonya and see she had her head down. I then hear Sonya laugh. "Baby? Are you okay?" "What? Uh Y-Yeah!" Im okay." "Baby no your not." "Look she's crying! How pathetic!" Sonya snaps her head up. "What the fuck did you say?" "She walks towards them. "I didn't hear you quiet clear enough." Sonya goes into her chakra mode and grabs both of them by the neck. "Now repeat what you fucking said." "We said your a slut!" "Good girl. Now for your fucking information, the blonde dumbass behind me, is my boyfriend! The other guys are his friends. So I suggest you fucking think before you fucking talk!" She drops both of them and the grab there necks breathing heavily. "Let's go, I'm bored." We all follow her and we end up at a cafe. "I want coffee, so that's what I'm getting." She makes her way in and we follow quickly behind. She gets her coffee and we got some drinks too. Finally after awhile we get back to the dorms and we are all talking and carrying on. "Took you guys long enough. "Aizawa?" "Everyone meet in the classroom, I have some important stuff to tell you." After awhile we all made our way to the class. "Now that everyone is here, I would like to tell you. That you will be going to Nabu Island, since the other residents got old and retired." "We'll be doing real hero work!" "Shut-up I wasn't done talking!" Everyone instantly got quiet and I looked over at Sonya. She had the biggest grin on her face. After Aizawa finished telling us everything. I walked over to Aizawa and ask if I can talk to him alone. "Yes." "Well, I am hoping to propose to Sonya soon and I don't know when I should do it." "Oh? Well I would propose when I feel I can." "I think it would be a good idea to propose to her while at Nabu Island. They have amazing places you could do so." "Thankyou Aizawa. It is really nice to know someone is willing to help me with proposing to her." "Anytime." I made my way to my room and see Sonya already packing everything. "Looks like your excited to go." "Yeah, I'm pretty excited! I've never went on a trip to another island before!" "And I'm done packing!" "That's good. Now we can sleep!"

I hope you guys liked this part! And I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been really busy with school, and writing other stories! Thankyou for staying with me on this one!