Bakugou in My World

My POV
The next morning I wake up to feel Katsuki's strong arms around me. I try to get up but his arms only become more wrapped around me. "Katsuki. I need to get up." "Says who?" He said tiredly, with a yawn afterward. "I said so, soooo, that means let me get up." "Fine but let me kiss you first." God he can be so freaking cute. I turn to face him and he lifts my chin up at him, giving me a soft kiss. "You happy now?" I say with a smile. "Yeah." After I get up and go to the bathroom, brushing my long hair out. "Damn this fucking hair." "Baby? You good." "Yeah, just trying to brush my hair." "Why don't you get it cute?" "You sure?" "I mean I won't mind, plus I think you'd look really fucking cute with a short haircut. Just keep your hair color." "Ok." I grab my phone and start looking for short hair styles. Deciding on a hairstyle. It has an undercut but is cut to about neck length. "What about this on Katsuki?" He looks over at my phone and said, "As long as you like the way it looks then I'm down. Any style you'll get, you will definitely rock the look." "Ok." "Guys! Were almost there!" We look at each other and make our way to the front of the boat. "Wow. It looks like a beautiful and peaceful place."  "It does." I feel Katsuki wrap his arm around my waist. I look up at Katsuki and he looks down at me. After alittle while we all head back to our rooms and get everything ready to get off the boat. "You ready to go?" Katsuki asks looking at me, with a joyful expression. "Yeah! This place looks beautiful." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. After awhile we have everything settled in and are ready to go. I walk outside to see everyone around Bakugou. What the hell are they doing, without me again. I walk over and everyone hushed. "This time you aren't keeping any fucking secrets. What the hell is going on?" Katsuki got up and walked towards me and said, "I'll show you what is going on, but first I need to lead you somewhere. But I'm gonna let the girls change you into something. "Why?" "You'll see." The girls then dragged me to stores all over the place to choose an outfit for me. "What the Hell?" They gave me another outfit cause the other one they didn't like the way it looked. I put the new outfit on and there eyes lit up. (Without the bag, earrings and glasses.)

I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "I actually like the way this one looks

I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "I actually like the way this one looks. I'll wear it." "Yay! Hurry! Take it off so we can get it!" "Okay. Okay!" I quickly but carefully take it off and then I was dragged all the way back to where everyone else is. "Go change!" "Fine!" I make my way to me and Katsuki's room and change. I walk back to where everyone is and say, "Now are y'all going to show me what the hell is going on?" "Yes." Kirishima makes his way towards me, going behind me and then putting his hands over my eyes and I feel someone grab my hand. "What the hell is all of this extra stuff for?" "You'll see." I hear a familiar voice say. Im then led out of the building and it was alot of walking to do. "Were hear." I hear Katsuki say. Kirishima moves his eyes and. I look down. "W-What are Y-You doing?" "Sonya. When I first met you. It was the best feeling, no one else made me feel the way I feel about you so." I see him pull out a little box, "Will you marry me?" I cover my face and uncover them looking at Katsuki. "Y-Yes! A hundred times Yes!" He gets up and puts the ring on my finger.

I hug him and he laughs

I hug him and he laughs. "Is this what you've been talking about all this time?" "Yes." "I'm so sorry I got mad at you." "No. It's okay." I kiss him softly and say, "I didn't think I'd ever have someone as amazing, handsome, caring and loving as you." "Well you do. And I'm never leaving your side. Ever." "I love you." "I love you too Sonya." "I caught the whole thing on camera!" Sonya looked over and saw everyone. "What the hell?! Damnit!" I cover my face becoming extremely embarrassed. Katsuki picks me up bridal style and runs off. "Let's get back before them, shall we?" "Yeah."

Sorry I haven't updated! And sorry for the short chapter! I hope you guys liked this part! Thankyou for reading! And see ya next time!