Bakugou in My World

My POV
I was getting ready to fight. I said, "Ok let's fight." Kirishima got ready and we started. He ran towards me and I quickly dodges and punched him in the side. Then I slipped one of my legs under his and he fell. I then got on top of him and had one hand on his neck the other one drew back ready to punch and I said, "You give." Kirishima said, "I give but your eyes look different." I say, "What!? How do they look different!?" I run to where Lilly is and ask her do my eyes look different to you. She said,"It looks really cool but scary at the same time." I ask someone to get me and mirror. Momo makes me a mirror and hands it to me. I look at my eyes and freak out. "How the hell do I have the Sharingan from Naruto." (Author-Chan: You know what Sasuke has.) I look at Lilly and say, "You know the thing that Sasuke has I somehow got his power." "What?! No way!?" She said confused. "Take a look. I will have to learn how to control it." She looked and said, "That's so cool." I then start to feel really strange as if I was being taken control of. I tell everyone to step back and I sit down and close my eyes and concentrate. I open my eyes to seeing Kuruma from Naruto laying down, behind red bars. "What the fuck is going on with me!" I yelled. Kuruma opens his eyes and look dead at me. I walked over to him and said, "I won't hurt you and I am not going to keep you caged like this. But once I undo this bind. You can not under any circumstance take control of my body, unless there is something really bad happening." He looked at me, as if he was confused. I walked over and ripped the seal off. He looked at me and then jumped at me. " Wow how stupporn. Guess I'm going to have to use the Sharingan." I say getting in a fighting stance. I looked at him and ran towards him I got ready and hit him in multiple pressure point and he fell. He soon got up and agreed to not take control. We also agreed that I would go in and out of my mind so he could help me master the 9 tails chakra mode. After I came back I told Lilly that I some how got the nine tails from Naruto in me. "Apparently Kuruma and the Sharingan are my quirk. I have to master both of them before I can do anything with either of them. What's your quirk Lilly?" I asked. She said, "I don't know yet." Then scales started show up on her arms and her eyes started to glow with a light white and purple glow. "You have dragon powers Lilly! That so cool! Let's go outside and see if you can transform into a dragon!" We go outside and she starts to concentrate on a dragon she wants to be.

 "You have dragon powers Lilly! That so cool! Let's go outside and see if you can transform into a dragon!" We go outside and she starts to concentrate on a dragon she wants to be

She transformed into this amazing dragon. I looked at her and said, "How would you like to train with me in our fullest form." She turned back into her human form and said I think it would be a good idea. I said, "But first I'm going to have to master the nine tails chakra mode first so it might be a little while before we can battle." She then said ok that's fine. Katsuki walked up and said, "Are you Ok?" I say, "I'm fine. I just got my quirk." "What!? How?!" He asked. "Damn Katsuki I dont fucking know! But I have this one ability I believe I can master easily that helps me fight better."
Bakugou's POV
She told me that she had got a quick she told me about the Sharingan she called it and said how it would help her fight better. Then she told me about the nine tails that was inside her. (Author-Chan: not in that way! You nasty, nasty people!) She said that she and the nine tails made an agreement that he wouldn't take over. I said, "Sonya I would like you to meet my old hag and my Dad." She jumped up in joy and said, "I would love to meet your parents " We finally get there and my mother yells, "WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE YOU SO FUCKING LONG TO GET HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHES." I say back, "I got teleported to another portal and met a woman who is now my girlfriend she is behind me. Sonya please introduce yourself." Sonya moved from behind me me and said, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Miss and Mr.Bakugou. I have been wanting to meet the both of you for quiet some time now." She bows down after saying that. "She has amazing manner and it seems she has changed the way you act also. She is a lovely woman I am pretty sure she will be an amazing wife." My mother's say. After my mother said that me and Sonya start to blush madly. "Damnit. I was trying to keep composure but then she said that and now I'm a fucking blushing mess. God Damnit! Fuck!" Sonya said. My mother looks at her and Sonya looks up and says, "Oh Shit! I'm sorry I couldn't keep myself from saying all those things. Pardon my manners." She rubs the back of her head a little more nervous. I tell my mother, "Me and Sonya are going to my room to get some clothes and stuff and we will be leaving soon but we can stay for dinner." Me and Sonya go up stairs to my room to get my clothes. Sonya says, "Hey look now we can bring all your clothes back home with us." "Hey that's a good idea. Start helping me pack everything. I need to go and write something for Mr. Aizawa. I'll be at my desk." ( I know many people aren't into this ship but just pretend you are Ochako and yeah!)

" ( I know many people aren't into this ship but just pretend you are Ochako and yeah!)

I was blushing alot After thinking about how she would look in my sweaters. She walked over and said, "Are you ok Katsuki? Your red?" "I-I'm f-fine! J-Just t-thinking!" I turn away and I feel her arms go around me and she kissed the back of my neck and said, "I know your blushing cause you were thinking about me being in all of your different sweaters." She then gave me and closed eye smile and when she did that smile I grabbed her by the back of the neck and gently tugged her into a kiss. The kissed continue for a while until my mother opened the door and said, "Dinners Done!" My mom saw me and Sonya kissing and Sonya turned a bright red color. "I'm sorry for interrupting you two!" My mother said. "I-Its okay! Haha! It's just a little embarrasing. Katsuki let go down and eat. So I can get to know your family more!" Sonya said.
My POV
He just sat there. "KATSUKI! COME ON SO WE CAN EAT!" I yelled. Katsuki said, "DAMN OK! IM COMING! DIDNT HAVE TO YELL!" "You were in a daze so I woke you up. I'm sorry for not just moving you or something else." I said. "Hey. It's okay Sonya you were just trying to help me get out of my daze." He said. I told him I was going to change so he went ahead down. I slipped own his black sweater that has a skull on the front and walked down to everyone. Katsuki didn't see me yet so I got behind him and scared him it was really funny. He turned to me and saw that I had his sweater on and asked, "Why do you have my sweater on?" I told him that I was getting cold. I actually was cold for some reason. I sat down and started eating and talked with his family and after a while we finished we gathered our stuff and got ready to go but then Katsuki said how about we just stay the night and then we can go back home. I agreed and we headed to his room. I fell asleep after Katsuki did. ( The picture below is what it looks like when he is asleep and your awake.)

I was turning more and more red by the second

AND A CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry it's alittle long. I hope you all enjoy it. Please keep reading. I thank all of you for reading my story. It means so much to me. I just love all of you out there. Also I didn't know what the quirk could be so I just randomly picked something from Naruto! THANKYOU SO MUCH AND BYE!