Bakugou in my World

My POV
I woke up to Katsuki still in the position he was in yesterday night. I turned a dark shade of red and I tapped Katsuki on the head. He woke up and realized the way he was and got up real fast. When he did he fell on the floor. I started to laugh but then he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him. "Katsuki! Why you do t-" I tried to say but Katsuki kissed me before I could finish. He got on top of me and held my hands to the sides and continued kissing me. I really liked it. I kissed back and we stopped for air. I was really red. Damn he's a good kisser. I thought to myself. We got up and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I sat down and Katsuki started cooking. He finished and put the plate on the table and we both are and finished it quickly. Katsuki gets his phone and calls Kirishima and Denki to help get his stuff to his room at the dorms. I told Katsuki that I was going to see if Mr.Aizawa will let me stay in his dorm with him. After talking to Aizawa. He agrees and lets me stay. I go to find Lilly and ask her if we can go and get our stuff from our world. She said yeah and we all headed back to get our stuff. After awhile we finally got all of our stuff back to there world and settled in. I put my clothes in his closet and put on one of his sweaters and some short shorts. He told me he was inviting a few of his friends over and I said, "I don't mind." They got here and knocked on the door. I opened the door to see, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero. I let them in and we all sit in the living room. I lay on top of Katsuki on the couch and kirishima, Denki, and Sero sit on the floor. I drift to sleep not know so.
Bakugou's POV
Sonya fell asleep on me and she looked adorable. I put my arms around her and kirishima says, "I'll be right back!" He comes back with a marker in his hand. "What are you doing?" I ask. He says, "You know how you can't wake her up right." He starts to lean the marker towards my face but before he could touch my face Sonya grabbed his hand and said, "Don't touch him or I'll kill you." In her sleep. Kirishima asked, "Does she talk in her sleep alot." I said, "Yes she does. She does it all the time. She does it when someone is being threatening towards her or her mate." "Mate? What do you mean by Mate?"Denki asked. "God your stupid. I'm her boyfriend, in wolf terms I'm her mate." "Oooooh!" They all say in unison. Sonya wakes up shortly after. I give her a kiss on the head and she says, "I need to go and talk to the principal about something" She gets up and goes and changes into some clothes and get my jacket on. I walk up to her and kiss her and tell her to stay safe. I turn around to see my friends looking at me. I say, "What? You got a problem?" They all say, "No!"
My POV
I walk outside and head to the principal's office. I finally get there and speak with him. I ask, "Since. Ill be staying here for a while do you think I could get a few uniforms for U.A. So I can go to school here." He nodded his head saying yes. And tells me to go to the girls room and a woman will be there shortly. I finally found it and walked it. After a little while a women comes in and she measures me. She leaves and comes back with some uniforms and hands them to me and says, "Here you go! You can go now!" I leave and get stopped by a few of the girls. From Class 1-A. They say come with us. I follow them into the dorms and they take me to momo,s room. Momo says, "I have been trying to make a random potion and I want to know if I can use it on you." I say, "Are you sure it's safe?" She says, "Yes it's safe. I just wanna see what it will do." Ok I say alittle hesitant. She says drink. I drink the whole thing and start to feel alittle pain around my tailbone and my head. Then all of a sudden to ears and a puffy tail grow out. "WHAT THE HELL!? I HAVE WOLF EARS AND A TAIL!" I calm down and grab my uniforms and head to Katsuki's dorm. I walk in and everyone is staring at me. "GOD DAMNIT! STOP LOOKING JERKS!" I run to Katsuki's sleeping room and lay on the bed. "Damnit! Why does this happen to me! I don't even know how long it goin to last. FUCK!" Katsuki runs in to the room and says, "Why are you half wolf?" I say, "I'm half wolf because the girls made me drink a potion and I don't know how long it's going to last. I hate this!" Katsuki wraps his arms around me and says, "It's going to be ok." I feel my tail start to wag.
Bakugou's POV
I have Sonya in a hug and I look down at her tail to see it wagging. She likes it when I hug her. How cute. I feel bad that she's half wolf tho. She then pulls back and says, "I'm hungry. I want food." She walks in the living room and sees the boys. She then growls at them and keeps walking to the kitchen. "She scary as a wolf!" "Then don't touch her and you'll be fine." I say.

I know it's shorter than most but I hope you all enjoyed. See you next time I'm the next part. Author-Chan Out!