Bakugou in My World

Bakugou's POV
Her Grandmother was so nice. It was very different then most people would have been like. After we got to Lilly's Grandmother's house we unpacked and settled in. Me and Sonya had our own room. I know that what had happened at her parents house as hurt her alot and I wanted to help her in any way possible. It started to turn night and we all headed to Golden Coral. We sat down at a table and got our cups and put them on the table. After we all get our food. We sat down at the table again. Sonya sat down and just picked at her food. Lilly asked, "Sonya are you okay?" Sonya looked up at Lilly and said, "I feel like what I did was wrong? Yet I don't understand why." "Well it's probably because you yelled at them in the end of your argument with them." Lilly said. "Well, Let's leave that stuff in the past and eat. I want to have a good day. Not a bad one." After we finished eating we left a 5 dollar tip for the waitress and went back home" Sonya and I went to our room we also had our own bathroom. She went and stood at the bathroom. (Just as the picture below just without the phone.)

I leaned and kissed her head

I leaned and kissed her head. And said, "I know that your stressed and I really wanna help your stress go away. I just don't know how." She turned and looked at me and said, "You are what helps my stress go away. When your here a lot of my stress is gone and when you not here everything that has happened between us goes through my head and it makes me happy to know that I'm with such an amazing person." She smiles after she says that. She then said, "Your blushing a very dark." My eyes widen and I turn away with my hand over my mouth. She put her hand on my neck and kissed my cheek. I turned a darker red. She walked out of the bathroom and layed down on the bed. I walked up to the bed and looked at her. She looked so cute in my shirt. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
My POV
I was laying on the bed and had Katsuki's shirt on. He walked out the bathroom and looked at me. He then layed down next to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to his chest. I was slowly turning a red color. He nuzzled his nose into my neck. I said, "Well it's t-time to go to bed. Let's try to get some sleep for tomorrow. After a while me and Katsuki finally fall asleep. The next day. I wake up and get dressed. Then Katsuki gets up and gets dressed after I pushed him off the bed. I put my hair and layed on the floor. I then stared to excercise. Katsuki looked at me dumbfounded. I looked at him and said, "What? Why do you look so dumbfounded? I do this sometimes to get my mind straight." I looked at him as I stretched and relaxed all my muscles in my body. I then said hey after Lilly and All-Might wake up do you wanna go and spare outside. He said, "Yeah but why? It's not like someone is going to attack you or anything. Plus if someone does try to attack you I'm going to be there." I said, "Oh Yeah? What if your sick? And your stuck at home? I'm going to have to be able to protect myself. Just in case your not there to protect me." He then jumped at me and had me pinned to the ground. He says "Your going to need better senses and relflexes if your going to protect yourself." He then grabbed me by the chin and kissed me on the lips. He got up and helped me get up. After a while Lilly and All-Might finally got up. I told Lilly that me and Katsuki we're going out side to spare. We started to spare and I threw a punch at Katsuki but he easily dodged it. I slid my leg under his quickly making him fall and I threw a punch that stopped right in front of his face. He says, "Your getting better and better everytime you fight. I'm so surprised someone like you have these type of fighting skills."

Sorry for the Cliffhanger everyone. I enjoyed writing this one just as much as the other ones. I hope you like this one Lilly. I know your not in this one as much as the other ones but I hope you like it. In the next one I'm thinking about all of us sparing together, as in me, Lilly All-Might and Katsuki. I believe it would be pretty fun. If anyone as any suggestions for another story. Please right in the comments. I am totally free for anything just as long as it's not a lemon but I can get my dear friend Lilly or KatTheFloofyCat to right one for ya. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind. Or would she! HA! I DONT KNOW! XD

I hope you all enjoyed! See ya next time!