Bakugou in my World

Bakugou's POV
I wake up yet again to see the cutest thing ever in my arms. I couldn't think of anything other than her. I kissed the top of her head. I am so happy that I am able to be with such a beautiful girl. I tapped her nose gently. She woke up and looked at me. "Good Mornin Katsuki." She says rubbing her eyes gently. She looks at me and kisses my cheek. "Good Morning Sonya." She looked down at the floor and saw Toshinori and Lilly cuddled up close. Sonya whispered to me, "Hand me my phone. Quick." I grabbed her phone and unplugged it. She got to her camera and snapped a photo. "She is going to be so red once she sees this." Sonya said giggling.
My POV
I snapped a quick photo of Lilly and All-Might knowing that she was going to extremely flushed by seeing this. I told Katsuki, " Come on let's go in the kitchen. But be quite." He nodded to answer me. I got up and moved quietly out of the room. Katsuki did the same. We went to the kitchen. I grabbed a pop tart and got another one for Katsuki. We walked back to see All-Might awake. He got up and said, "I'm hungry." I told him to go to the kitchen quietly and get him a pop tart from the cabinet next to the fridge. Lilly was still asleep surprisingly. I didn't want  to bother her. So I told Katsuki, "Come on let's go to the living room and stay quiet until she woke up. After 2 hours she woke up and everyone was already awake by that time. She walked into the living room to see all of us watching Black Butler. I turned to see Lilly staring at all of us. I said eat something. She walked over to the cabinets and got a pop tart. She started eating it and finished it shortly after. I told the guys to get in some comfortable clothes. I took Lilly to my room. I said, "Let's see what I have that will look good on you. I got a no sleeve plaid shirt out for her and told her to try it on. She tried it on and walked out. I screeched and said it looks cute. I got a no sleeve shirt out that I got from my cousin and put it on. I slipped on some shorts on. She put jeans on.
Bakugou's POV
Me and Toshinori waited patiently for them to walk out of her room. After a little while they both walked out of her room. Sonya and Lilly both had a no sleeve shirt on but Sonya had shorts on and Lilly had pants on. Also Lilly's Shirt was a plaid button up. I asked Sonya, "What are we doing today?" She said, "We are going shopping!" "Sh-Shopping. B-But I d-don't have any money?!" Lilly said confused. "I'm paying for it! You won't need any money! Let's go!" Sonya said joyfully. After we get in Lilly's truck. We head to Albany. We go to the Albany Mall. The first place we go is Books a million. I saw this my Here Academia box and decided to pick it up. Sonya grabbed it from me and put it back. She said, "It is way to expensive." Lilly saw a pen and picked it up. She tugged at Toshinori's shirt and said, "T-Toshi l-looks it's a pen and it h-has you on it." My eyes widened in shock. I look at Toshi and say, "Are you All-Might?" I watched Toshi slowly nod his head yes. "Well now you know!" Sonya and Lilly say giggling. "Let's not worry about that and continue shopping." Sonya said.