14

Edited✅

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari exclaimed in terror. Mina was behind him, carefree as ever, but listening to her friend. "With the sports festival, work experience, and everything happening I never stopped to study!" He continued to panic, Mina only laughing beside them. The two had the worst grades in class.

"Indeed." Tokoyami agreed, the number 15/21 hovering over him like a cloud. Someone cleared their throat, gaining their classmate's attention.

"Man, the fact that there's also a practical exam exercise is really tough." Mineta smugly said. The number 10/21 floated next to him. Kaminari and Ashido sulked at the fact that they thought he was in the same category as them.

"A guy like you is supposed to be a lovable idiot... Now, who'll love you?!" Kaminari pointed an accusing finger at him as Mineta looked away in a daze.

"Oh, I dunno," Mineta replied. "the whole world."

'At least he has a brain.' Madara thought, rolling his eyes at the commotion.

"Kaminari, Ashido! Let's do our best!" Midoriya butt into the conversation to hype the two up, "I mean, I want to go to the lodge every day!"

"Yeah!" Iida agreed.

"If you just attend classes normally then you won't get any failing grades." Todoroki spoke.

Needless to say, their small hype group didn't sit well for the two failing students who just clutched their chest in pain. "Mind your words!" Kaminari cried.

Yaoyorozu spoke up, telling them that she wouldn't mind helping them up with their studies. The number 1/21 shined over her in all its glory. Her action causes them to tear up, as others began to close in on her to ask for her assistance. Yaoyorozu perked up at this, telling her that could have a group session at her house.

"Talk about a gap in personal virtue." Kirishima commented, standing beside Bakugou.

"I'm plenty virtuous, too!" The blonde screeched. "Why don't I tutor you till you're a blood puddle?!" The number 4/21 hovered next to him as 16/21 was next to Kirishima.

'Idiots.' The number 1/21 hover over Madara's form as he scored first in the exams with Yaoyorozu.

<time skip>

During lunch, a few of class 1A found out what the final was by a student from class 1B.

"What, Really? Well if it's just robots then it'll be a walk in the park!!" Relief showered over Kaminari and Ashido.

"Must be happy because your quirks are hard to adjust against human opponents..." Shouji commented from the side.

"Shut up, you don't even need to bother about 'adjusting,' Idiot!" Bakugou bluntly screamed.

"Who are you calling an idiot, idiot!" Kaminari weakly shot back. Bakugou ignored it.

"Who cares if it's humans or robots, it's all the same when they're blown away. Walk in the park my ass." With anger, Bakugou called out Midoriya telling him how he's been pissing him off by copying his moves and telling him he didn't want the same thing as the sports festival.

"I'll annihilate you. Leave you in the dust with the gap between us!" He pointed at Midoriya, "And then I'll fucking murder you!" He walked away before calling out two other people, "Todoroki, Uchiha!! You too!!" And stormed off shutting the door rather harshly.

'it better be worth it. I rather not waste my time with idiotic things.' Madara picked up his bag walking out of the room. While making his way out the room, he didn't fail to notice the wary glance his teacher shot at him.

"He's gotten worse, hasn't he," Madara said, passing by his teacher who flinched at this. "Goodbye," he mumbled to Aizawa, whose gaze didn't stop pricking at his back.

'there hasn't been any progress with Uchiha at all. He's worse than Bakugou.' Aizawa contemplated, watching his student walk away from his view, 'this could be a problem.'

This is shorter than usual chapters. 

Who should be partners with Madara and why? 

Please give me your thoughts and opinions so I could have an idea for the next chapters.