6

Edited ✅

The bus was filled with energy as everyone sat chatting with one other. Iida, on the other hand, was sulking, thinking the bus layout was the exact same as the regular ones. He expected some kind of 'hero bus' from the best hero school.

The topic of everyone's quirks was eventually brought up. They all seemed to compare each other's quirks to one another. Of course, the students gave out positive comments when a few people said their quirks weren't flashy enough to be a popular pro-hero.

"If any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou, and Uchiha."

"Sure, but Bakugou is always angry, so he will never be that popular." Asui commented

"What did you say?! I will kick your ass!" Bakugou threatened as he leaned over the seats that separated them.

"You see." Asui pointed out, giving him an incredulous look.

"You know, we practically just met and yet we already know your attitude is practically ass." Kaminari sassed with a smug look in the angry blonde's direction.

The small group started to argue as Madara simply shut them out. Madara clicked his tongue in annoyance, already feeling a headache coming. He wonders how these children even manage to get so much energy. Even in a younger body, his own body was still lagging behind to catch up with his original strength. Sometimes his body would occasionally shut down once in a while.

"...Isn't that right Uchiha-san?"

He whipped his head forward, his attention fully on them, drawing him from his thoughts. He was slightly confused about the conversation they were having, as he was busy shutting them out of his brain.

"What?" He questions without wavering.

"Isn't your quirk a power-boosting type, just like Midoriya-san?" His classmate questioned him. Everyone leaned in, intrigued to hear the answer triggered by the conversation. Nobody knew really anything about Madara.

Quirking an eyebrow he slightly bobbed his head.

"Hn" A confirming grunt was his eloquent reply, and the conversation ended there.

It wasn't entirely true that Madara quirkless. His eyes could be categorized as an emitter type quirk. The only problem was that the Sharingan was completely unknown in this world, while it was something in his own world considered to be completely normal. The Uchiha clan was a well known and powerful clan, having a strong alliance with the Senju. Only now, it seemed that he was the only one who knew his eyes even existed now.

"Everyone, quiet down we've arrived." The teacher said from the front of the bus.

The class became silent, not wanting to anger their teacher even further. The class listened to Thirteen, a rescue hero explaining his quirk and giving out a speech.

Entering the USJ building, Madara felt a tense atmosphere, and it was clear the teachers felt it as well. In the middle of the place just right in front of a water fountain, a purple warp phased into existence as a variety of thugs and villains stalked out from it.

"Everyone stand back! Thirteen take care of the class" The teacher ordered.

The students stood frozen in shock from the sudden appearance of the villains. It was a reaction that was very understandable, it was an unexpected attack towards them after all. Out of all of them, one caught the eye of Madara, that seemed to scream danger. A young man with light blue hair, his whole body covered with hands that were attached to him. He was wearing simple clothing and had a scrawny, slouched figure.

"Make a run towards the exit!" Thirteen instructed as Aizawa jumped into battle. Midoriya seemed a bit concerned and worried at the fact they were going to leave their teacher alone fighting off the group of villains.

Madara's hand twitched, wanting to experience the sensation of fighting someone once again. Even with all his power, he needed time and a diligent plan to do so. Turning back, the class was faced with the purple warp man.. He introduced himself as Kurogiri and began to explain the reason why they were here, revealing they plan to kill All Might.

The purple mist started to expand, the majority of the class was caught, and transported to different parts of the building, separating them all. Luckily, Iida managed to break past Kurogiri, making a run towards the main campus to get back up.

It seemed class 1A wasn't going to have a normal rescue training today.

Word 749