20

Edited✅

     Madara cracked his neck. By the looks of it, it's been two days since he and Bakugou were kidnapped. The TV had been going on about the attack on U.A's first year students, practically every channel talking about the assault. He didn't particularly mind or care, but it wasn't looking good for the heroes. He hadn't been strapped to a chair like his classmate had, likely because of his lack of resistance. He now stood at the back of the room, shinobi- paranoia showing its ugly face and pressing his back against the wall. The lizard-man next to him was quiet.

Shigaraki stared at the screen in ill-concealed fascination. "Why are the heroes getting criticized?" He wondered aloud. "These kinds of things are pretty strict nowadays, huh? Is it because it's their job to protect the kids? But everyone makes mistakes! Are these news channels saying that they don't?"

Bakugou didn't move, didn't even avoid eye-contact. However, his eyes flickered to Madara for a split second.

 Shigaraki hovered over the teenager. "You also like winning, don't you? Not making mistakes." He snapped his fingers. "Have him released."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Dabi asked. "This kid will lash out the moment we untie him."

"It's okay," Shigaraki grinned under the hand attached to his face. "Besides, if we want him to join us, we should treat him as an equal. Anyway, he should know that the situation isn't currently in his favour." He turns to Bakugou. "Right, U.A student? Even his classmate turned on him."

Madara's black irises narrowed at the red, scathing glare that the blonde sent him, then he turned away from him, as if the teenager was beneath his notice, to look at Shigaraki and failing to get a hold of his expression because of the hand that masked his features.

"My reasons are my own," Madara begins. "But you have not said a word about our agreement," Madara made himself a little more vulnerable, opened himself a little more to let Shigaraki trust him. "Shigaraki, I may be a patient man, but it would be foolish of you to continue to keep me in the dark.

"Yes, we'll get to that," Shigaraki huffed impatiently. "Now, however, our priorities lay somewhere else. Dabi, free the kid."

Dabi's face twisted in discomfort before he shoved Twice in front of him. "You do it."

"No fair!" The man cried just as the next words came out from his mouth. "Doesn't matter, but he better not blow me up."

First, Twice released the blonde's legs, before unbinding his arms. He jumps away as soon as the shackles fall.

Bakugou cautiously rubs his wrists with his hands, bringing colour back to the white rings around his arms.

Shigaraki closed the distance between them, leaning forward enough that Bakugou could see his eyes clearly under the hand and the shaggy white hair.

Before the villain could open his mouth, however, Bakugou swatted his hand out before him, heat exploding from his palm. Shigaraki skids back a couple of metres, the hand blown from his face and his head snapped violently to the side.

"I stayed quiet and listened to your blabbering," Bakugou;s eyes flickered over every one of them. "Basically, you want the world to hate you, so I should join you guys, right?!" The teenager hisses. "It's pointless for you to try to convince me to be a villain, so you can say all you want, but nothing will change my mind!"

Only a few hours ago, somewhere else...

Black eyes stared curiously at the random channels that flickered through the TV, but nothing catches his eyes. A long sigh echoes through the room, steeped in defeat and boredom.

"Turn it off, you moron!" A stiff voice demands from behind him, and a hand meets the back of his head. "We don't need the bill to be higher than last month!"

"Gah!" They yelp before rubbing the back of their head to ease the pain.

"Dear lord," The silver-headed male behind him shook his head in disappointment. "All those conceptions about you are so wrong, you would never live up to them."

"Live a little more, little brother!" Hashirama pouted before sticking his tongue out at his younger sibling. "You're too stuffy!"

He ignores the eyeroll he gets in return.

"I can start to 'live a little' when you start taking things more seriously, brother!"

"Boring~" Hashirama groaned.

Tobirama exhales in a long-suffering sigh. His older brother is still so immature even after living the years he had. His boisterous personality and aggressive friendliness are going to give him premature white hairs (Tobirama very pointedly ignores the fact that he already has white hair).

Hashirama also seems to have brought his gambling habit over from his past life too, going out to gamble irresponsibly. He thinks Tobirama doesn't know.

"Hey, I was watching that," Hashirama whines after he realises his sibling had stolen the television remote. He proceeds to brawl his brother for it. "Give it.. back!"

Buttons were accidentally pressed in their tussle and the changing of channels moved their attention from each other to the talking box.

"-prestigious high school has been attacked by the League of Villains once again. However, this time, U.A did not escape so cleanly. Three individuals have been kidnapped." The reporter continued. "Two students from the first year hero course are included in this number. Their names are Bakugou Katsuki and Uchiha Madara--"

The reporter continued to drone on, but the reincarnation weren't listening, and they whispered at the same time.

"He's here...!" 

Y

a editor went all out for this one 😋 better say ya thanks to them or else this story would have been long dropped lol.