16

Edited ✅
There are reasons as to why I don't write any battle events and mainly is because it's a waste of my time. Sorry, I know it's an anime involve with action but I don't know how to exactly describe a fight so I tend to avoid it and because I don't find it that much of an importance much in this story.
There will be fight scenes later on but with the sport festival and final exam it's a no.

ーー〜ーー
The mall has been closed, according to what Madara heard in class. A villain attack happened, Midoriya held hostage by the leader of the league of villains.

After the incident (no one was injured), the first semester ended and the summer camp was about to begin.

"What's this?! Does Class A need to take supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark!" Monoma mocked, voice high and nasally. "Huh?! Isn't that weird? That's strange, class A was supposed to be superior to class B, right? Right!?"

Before he could continue, a hand struck down on his neck, effectively knocking him out.

"Sorry," Kendo apologized quickly, dragging him onto their designated bus.

While his classmates found Monoma annoying, Madara believed that he was quite tolerable when he wasn't provoked. At first, when Shinso Hitoshi introduced them to each other, Monoma had seemed quite reluctant to speak to him, but opened up rather quickly. Therefore, Madara found his presence quite alright-- most of the time, that was.

The two classes boarded their buses after another spout of perversion from Mineta, and Aizawa began to instruct the class from the front seat-- only to stop with a sigh when he realised none of them were paying attention. He didn't try again, only leaving the class to enjoy themselves while it lasted-- he was going to put them through training hell soon, after all.

The drive lasted an hour-- feeling longer to many who were practically vibrating in their seats from excitement. They soon arrived at their (assumed) first break point, the bus stopping near the edge of a cliff. Students began to leave the vehicle, stretching their limbs after sitting for an extended period of time.

The door of an unnoticed black car swung open.

"Hey, Eraser!" The voice of a young woman yelled, stretching out her words.

Their teacher bowed politely. "Long time no see."

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" The voice exclaimed again, lines practiced and smooth. Speaking was a brunette woman, hands hidden by paw gloves.

A second woman stepped out, blonde hair swinging behind her. "Stingingly cute and cat-like!" She closed off for her partner.

"Wild, wild..." The two yelled simultaneously as they struck a pose. "Pussycats!"

It was silent for a second before Midoriya began to ramble on and on about the hero group.

The brunette woman pointed far off into the forest, a gleam of amusement in her eyes that went unnoticed by the students.

"The place you'll be staying is the other side of this forest!" She told them cheerfully.

"Then, why did we stop halfway there?" Uraraka asked.

Sero sweated profusely, nervous laughter falling from his lips. "Guys, let's get back on the bus..."

Mandalay ignored him. "It's 9:30 right now," She announced. "If you guys kick into high gear, it'll be around 12 when you get there."