23

Editing ✅

Inside the UA dorms, the space was oddly lively and noisy. There were times when the atmosphere had gotten tense, but there was nothing they could do but hope for the best, so they had stopped being gloomy about their situation.

Currently, Ashido was tormenting Uraraka about her feelings. The girls were chatting about their special moves when they noticed Uraraka being more spaced-out than usual. Conflicted, she began to explain that she's been feeling weird and described what it felt like.

That was, until Ashido quickly responded.

"It's love!"

Uraraka's face flushed as she denied Ashido's comment.

"— I don't know what you're talking about?!"

Ashido quickly began to ask who it was, whether it was Midoriya or Iida. Since she was close friends with the two and spent time with them the most out of all the guys.

In denial, Uraraka covered her face, accidentally activating her quirk, sending her floating to the sky.

"No, it's not, it's not..."

Hagakure joins in determined to find out.

"Who is it? Which one? Who is it?"

"Spit it out. You'll get a lighter sentence if you confess." Jiro commented, her tone slightly teasing.

Asui and Yaoyorozu soon have to put a stop to it, saying they needed a good night's sleep. After all, their license exams were tomorrow and they needed the extra hours of rest.

——————————————————

The rowdy bus came to a stop. Today was the day everyone was going to try to get their hero license. Well, almost everyone. There was still one person missing. God, he can't imagine how his family must be feeling right now. It's been about two to three weeks since the incident.

"I don't know, but it just doesn't feel right," Kaminari said. Whispers intensified among them before they quieted down by their teacher's glare.

Mineta started to frantically panic about being able to get his license or not. He was reassured by Aizawa who told everyone they should thrive to get one as it's their first step from fully hatching.

With their spirits lifted the group began to huddle.

"Alright! Let's give it all we've got!" Kirishima shouted as his classmates joined him in agreement. "Plus—"

"—ULTRA!!" An unfamiliar voice interrupts loudly.

"Woah—!" Kaminari exclaimed, startled.

There was a boy of a large build who had somehow snuck into their group.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa."

A class stood near them as Inasa deeply bowed, going so low that his head hit the pavement violently

"Wait, their uniforms..."

"It's from that famous school in western Japan," Kaminari comments.

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugou begins before trailing off. His eyes are locked on the new arrivals.

"Please accept my humblest apologies !!" 'Inasa' pronounces each word loudly and with a small pause in between, creating a dramatic effect. He bowed again, so low and fast that his head hit the pavement even more violently than before.