19

I guess you can say I wrote a bit of action here?? My classes are starting on the 10th and this year is going to be a lot busier than I wanted it to be. 

EDITED ✅

Todoroki sprinted before them, and his right foot slammed into the ground where ice sprung out from the dirt floor of the forest, clambering up the tree that the man stood on.

"All you kids, your values have been chosen for you." The man jumped slightly from his feet to a branch and balanced himself with ease. "Of course, not you. You knew what had to be done and took action."

"You bastard!" Midoriya screamed, voice hoarse with rage. "You can't take them!"

Shoji formed a mouth with his quirk. "Calm down, Midoriya!"

Todoroki quickly gathers the unconscious students and passes them to Uraraka to bring them to safety before he launches another ice attack. The villain dodges, jumping into another tree.

"My apologies," The man simpered under his mask, voice still polite. "All I do is deceive and run away." He dashed off, soaring through the air in an act of grand escape. "However, that's the thing that I'm best at!"

Todoroki gritted his teeth. "Like hell I'll just let you get away!" Todoroki yelled after him. "We won't let you take them!"

The man doesn't look back.

The group of teenagers gave chase, scrambling to catch him, and didn't pay attention to their surroundings, tunnel vision screaming at them to just run after the villain.

Thus, they did not notice Madara jumping through the trees and running ahead of them.

Madara leaped, landing next to the masked villain-- who, despite the teenager's sudden appearance, doesn't seem very surprised. Instead, he just continues to run, unalarmed and unfazed.

"You know," The man uttered, conversationally. "I'm really not surprised-- I've been informed of your great physical prowess. It's a shame your body is not suited for it, at the moment."

Madara's eyes thinned, lips twisting into a scowl. "Who told you that?" Madara growled, and though his words were phrased like a question, it was clear that was the last thing it was. This was undoubtedly an order.

"Now," The villain, still sprinting at full speed to his comrades. "Where's the fun in that?"

The two split paths, and as much as he hated backing down, he was the one who fell back in order to dodge the group of four teenagers that ran headfirst into the villain, crashing down as they tried to tackle him into submission.

They missed.

'Idiots,' Madara hissed internally. 'They just landed into more villains.' His eyes flickered around to assess the situation.

The three villains in the clearing immediately jumped into action at the sight of the uninvited guests that the masked man brought with him.

"Mister," The burn-scar-covered villain extended his hand as he called out to Mister Compress. "Move."

Just as the Mister Compress tumbled out of the way, blue flames blasted out of the scarred man's hands.

The fire flickered along Shoji and Midoriya's arms, searing their skin and pushing them back from the villains.

Todoroki yelled out to his classmates in concern before his attention was diverted by the villain again, and he shot ice out from his feet to push the man back in retaliation.

A long wire syringe came close to Midoriya's face. "I'm Toga, Izuku!" She exclaimed, running towards him, blushing, jumping onto him.

"My name is Toga, Izuku!" The crazed girl swooned, face covered almost entirely in her blush as she tried to stab him. "Remember my name, kay? Or I'll be really sad!"

 Toga brought down a knife from her other hand, fully intending to have it impale him, but was smacked away by the teenager.

The girl only scowled before attacking him again.

Amidst the commotion, the masked villain walked over to the scarred man.

"You got the kid?"

Mister Compress held up the two marbles.

Shoji jumped at him, grasping desperately for the two beads, and tumbled to the ground as his momentum stopped and the marbles were safely in his hands.

Mister Compress grasped the rim of his hat in contemplation, head slightly tilting up. "... It's been five minutes since the signal, Dabi. We have to go."

Dabi hesitated, glancing back at the teenagers. "But our objective..."

"Aww," The masked villain cooed. "They just looked so happy chasing me, I wanted to leave them a present..." He shifts his hat. "It's a bad habit of mine, you see, one of the fundamentals of magic is to flaunt things..." He loosens his mask, baring half of his grinning face to the students, "to hide the things you don't want people to notice." His tongue pokes out from between his lips, two shining blue-green marbles glistening on the tip of his tongue.

The student's faces darkened with dread as they realized they had been fooled by the villains the entire time.

A warp swirls to life behind the villains, and yelling out their goodbyes, the villains-- saving Mister Compress and Dabi, jump into the portal.

A laser shoots out from the bushes, shocking the masked villain so much that the marbles flew out from his mouth as he tried to dodge, and the hero students jumped to grab them.

Shoji, quick with his limbs barely managed to grab Tokoyami, but Todoroki was a hair too late to save his explosive classmate and looked up from the ground where he had dived to see the turquoise eyes of the patchwork villain.

"Too bad, Todoroki Shouto."

Dabi smirks. Then he scowls, head whipping to the side to look at his accomplice. "Confirm that we've grabbed him!"

Compress clicked his tongue. "Don't worry, my friend," He says, snapping his fingers. "We have him."

As the villains slowly sink into Kurogiri's warp, the marble becomes Bakugou Katsuki, and a hand is wrapped snugly around the back of his neck.

The students stood frozen before Midoriya reached out, trying to save the boy who was his childhood friend, but stumbled over his feet and crashed into the dirt.

Finally, Madara appeared, leaping from the thick of the forest and flying at the portal.

"Don't come, Deku," Bakugou uttered, teeth gritted and voice shaking. And just as Bakugou submerged into the wispy purple darkness, the portal closed in on itself, and Madara dived through it.

The three conscious students were still in shock and regret.

On this night, two U.A students were taken by villains, half of its first-year students were injured, and a hero went missing.

updates will be getting a bit messy this month!