9

Planning on releasing a Attack on titan crossover when idk but soon. 👀👀
A/N in the end
Not an update sorry.
——
Flashback: Two-day break following the attack

   He held the small device in his hands. It was an object he found utterly useless. The technology felt foreign in his hands. After all, he was most found using weapons over anything else. He slid his eyes to the small, rectangular, screened device, cringing at the feeling and sight of it.

     Although this device allowed him to contact others quicker and gain access to more information, or even have other occupations, it was considered obsolete to him as he had nothing to search or save. If he wanted to search for information, he could always use a public computer or go to the library to read. Books tend to have a more accurate grasp of information and do not include misleading statements and information as there is on the internet.

    Unfortunately, it seemed that the school indeed did background checks on all of the students of class 1A, and noticed that there was no number for a guardian under Madara's name. Of course, them not knowing his situation, he simply told them his "guardian's" phone number was out of service.

   Tucking the cellar device into his back pocket with a sigh, he went back inside his small apartment. Luckily for him, the package that had arrived for him not too long ago had a few things inside that he wouldn't really need, but they all appeared to be useful.

     Inside of his small apartment there is a couch, a wooden coffee table, a bookshelf, a small dining table with a chair, and a stand-alone chest-of-drawers tucked in to the side of the hallway. There was only one bedroom and a connected bathroom aside from the small living room and kitchen. It wasn't very spacious, but it was no bother. He was the only one living there and besides, it was leagues better than living in a tent for weeks during war-time. It was also the only place he could afford at the moment anyways.

"Hn, I need to go buy groceries." He mumbled absent-mindedly to himself.
_____________________

    The day of the sports festival quickly arrived, and needless to say, everyone was anxious about it. The classes were all separated and sorted into large locker rooms as they waited to be called out. The pink skinned girl began to complain to the invisible girl about having to wear their gym clothes, wishing they were allowed to use their hero costumes. A few tittering conversations were maintained to try and lighten up the mood a bit, but it immediately dived downwards after Todoroki's dramatic speech.

"—I will defeat you, Midoriya. It is my declaration of war." Todoroki's heterochromatic eyes pierced Midoriya, pinning him as they bore down on him. Without missing a beat he turned towards Madara, who sat in the far corner near the blue lockers, his eyes closed.

   "The same applies to you, Uchiha." His voice was filled with pride and a bit of anger. Madara lazily opened his eyes, cocking an eyebrow at the boy's bold declarations. That child was being quite foolish if you asked him.

   Midoriya took Madara's silence as a chance to speak, his eyes filled with steely determination as he clenched his fists. He looked down at his balled fist, responding to the provacation. Everyone paid attention to him in silence, surprised that the usually timid boy accepted his challenge.

    Everyone's eyes shifted to Madara, who was actually paying attention for once... or not. In reality, he didn't even bat an eye, nor had he moved from his position. His arms were folded over his chest in an imposing manner, and one leg crossed over top the other. He seemed rather comfortable in that position. In his mind, he was actually thinking that if you tilted your head, Todoroki's hair sort of looked like his clan symbol. 'Huh, weird.'

   Mina, who wanted a bit more drama to happen, appeared next to him suddenly. She brought up her hand to cover her mouth and cleared her throat slightly to get his attention. Madara rolled his eyes at her tactics. He sighed inaudibly to himself, knowing she was going to continue to annoy him unless he responded back.

   "Let's dance, shall we." Madara's visible eye had a gleam of manic excitement, catching everyone off guard. A few of his classmates were confused by his word choice, but were forced to ask him about it later as their class was called into the stadium.

   He rose from his chair, placing a calloused hand on Todoroki's shoulder with terrifying grip. He leaned down slightly and whispered lowly, "You better not disappoint me, Shoto." He straightened and walked away, ignoring the sensation of eyes burning into his back.
___________________________

    After Bakugou's amazing words of encouragement to the first years by provoking them, the first event was now commencing. The small tunnel they were supposed to go through was currently packed with teens who desperately wanted to get through. Many were shoved, thrown to the ground, and even pressed roughly against the walls as they wrestled through, trying to get to the other side.

     Catching everyone by surprise, a layer of ice blocked the entrance, and caused many students to be stuck in the ice. Quite a few of them were actually able to maneuver and evade the ice Todoroki produced. This caught the half and half quirked boy off his guard a bit, but he acknowledged that at least a small amount were able to bypass his ice-trap. There were more than he had anticipated though.
Passing through the first event was a breeze to Madara who came in the top ten easily. He didnt really see a purpose to rank high, so he came in exactly at number ten.

    The next event was a Cavalry battle. Students were asked to team up with others in a group of three or four, and had to snatch up as many points as possible from other teams, via headbands. Each student's points were based on what place they got for the obstacle course. The first place ranking is worth 10 million points. Everyone's eyes were now directed at Midoriya, who trembled like a leaf knowing that no one would team up with him. They were given a 15-minute time limit to find a suitable team unit and to plan.

  Madara teamed up with Shinsou, who had a group that was being controlled by him, thanks to his quirk. Madara was earlier asked by Bakugou and Midoriya to join their group, to which he declined, knowing that all Midoriya was going to do was defend and run away, while Bakugou would go on a rampage.

     Shinsou and him were acquaintances; they met each other about a month after his arrival. They would meet up every once in a while to train or spar. The two were actually pretty close considering both of their temperaments.
The second event lasted around thirty minutes. Taking first place was Team Todoroki, followed by Bakugou, Shinsou, and lastly Midoriya. While announcing the team names that had qualified for the final round, Present Mic made it very obvious he didn't believe team Shinsou would place so high. But other than that, they were given an hour break for lunch, resting, and even a chance to participate in a game during the break.

  Pretty pointless if you asked him.
——
Please take consideration that both the editor and I have a life outside of watt-pad. I love you guys for enjoying the story but remember we actually have a work, school, etc.

Peace out 🚶🏽‍♀️💨