13

Also, I got confused on the timeline for this and didn't feel like changing it so I left it like that.

EDITED✅ by @_KINTSUGI_  

Their classmates surrounded both Todoroki and Midoriya's seats, Iida standing close behind them.

"So Endeavour really saved you guys from Stain?!" They exclaimed, excitedly searching for any sort of confirmation.

"Mhm, he did," Midoriya answered for the three. His eyes were nervously shooting all over the place, doing things inconspicuously was not one of his strong points.

"Oh," Todorki began. "yeah." The two boys attempted to back him up, Iida nodding a little too enthusiastically.

The classroom door opened, and laughter immediately filled all of the people in front of it. Walking in was Bakugou, whose hair was glued down flat by hair gel. He screamed at Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari who laughed a bit too loudly at the new hairstyle. Bakugou told them to shut up saying that his hair had gotten too used to the product to be washed off. Behind him, Madara entered and stifled a laugh when he saw the scene before him.

"Got something to say?!" Bakugou yelled loudly at him with his already fiery personality blowing up in everyone's face.

"Hmm," Madara hummed mockingly. "at least your hair seems tamer than your attitude."

At that, Bakugo's hair blew up-- literally, returning to normal and the three in front of him laughed even harder.

The class settled down the moment their teacher entered-- his hard glare shot down all of the rowdy students. Everyone faced forward immediately, a few tensing up to prepare for whatever news he was going to give them today.

"Finals are coming up," Aizawa declared, voice still monotone. "make sure to keep up with your studies, after all, we wouldn't want you falling because of your grades."

"Yes, sir," The class chorused.

At least it wasn't going to be something complicated. But the most worrying part of the announcement was that they didn't know what the physical aspect was going to be.

<time skip>

In-ground Gamma, the class stood, fully equipped in their costumes listening to All Might's instructions.

"Keep in mind to keep the damage minimum." He spoke to everyone but pointedly looked at Bakugo. There was a clear effort to be discreet, but like his student, he wasn't very good at it.

Everyone noticed the finger directed at the explosive blonde.

"Why are you pointing at me!" He screeched, fuming.

All Might ignored him, getting into position deep into the obstacles as the first group lined up to take off.

Meanwhile, their classmates tried to bet which one had the most advantage on the course.

"I bet on Sero. His quirk is the most suited one for this exercise."

"What about Ashido and Uchiha? Both of them have great flexibility and are quick on their feet." A formidable counter to the first bet.

"Anyone on Midoriya?"

A few shook their heads, "I don't know about him," SOmeone spoke up. "Whenever he uses his quirk, it destroys his body."

Everyone's attention was then taken away by the giant screen that was in front of the stand. As it turned on, it presented the first group to participate in the activity.

"3, 2, 1. GO!"

<time skip>

The small training exercise ended up with the surprise of Sero winning. Everyone noticed Midoriya's sudden improvement and Madara's lack of enthusiasm. Not that Madara had any, to begin with. While they noticed changes about him, no one dared to question it.

"Huh? You know Midoriya's movements were a lot like Bakugou's."

"Yeah, I noticed that too."

"Better watch out though, Bakugou! It seems like you might have some friendly competition!"

The class talked, unnoticing their blond-haired classmate's silent anger as he continued to stare at the TV. Next to him stood his 'rival', Madara, who looked to be in pain for a quick second before composing himself quickly.

He placed a hand over the left side of his chest, clutching it as he breathed. While the other group got ready, the ones who completed first were allowed to change ahead if they wanted to.

A pair of green eyes noticed him walking away, "oh, are you going to change, Uchiha-san?" he asked, knowing that he had a 50/50 chance of getting an answer.

"Yeah."

Upon entering the locker room, he slumped over, removing his shirt in the process. The bandages covering his chest felt tight and cramped. He undid the bandages, pulled himself up, and walked towards his locker. He pulled out a new roll of bandages before walking inside the bathroom to clean his upper body before wrapping it up in bandages again.

The silhouette of the face was outlined on the white bandages. His long fingers traced over his chest, inspecting every inch of it, checking for anything unusual. They twitched when it landed on his hidden side and he sighed, throwing his head back.

"Stupid, Hashirama..." he mumbled to himself looking in the mirror.

His hands placed on top of the sink, "Fight." (Not me recreating Eren's scene👀)

<unknown location)

"You know, he could be here. Don't you think, brother?"

Someone clicked their tongue at this, "Yeah, and we're dead, older brother." The younger brother responded heavily, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Think about it! I mean, if we're here, don't you think Madara could be here as well?" A smile was plastered on their face as they ran ahead, moving their body as if they were dancing.

"Older brother, you really should not be saying such ridiculous things! Besides, even if he was here, I don't think it will end up being a good situation..." they trailed off, watching their brother smile in hope.

"You know, sometimes you need to relax, Tobirama Senju~" The older brother spoke in a teasing tone.

"And you need to grow up, Hashirama Senju."

The browned-haired teen-only laughed at their younger brother's remark and tackled him to a hug.

"Haha, I swear you really do make me laugh."

"I'm serious, older brother."

TOBIRAMA AND HASHIRAMA CAME BACK.
Uhh, honestly I almost forgot about them for a second.

 :

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.