15

Edited

"Right, the practical test will begin shortly," Aizawa said facing the students who proudly wore their costumes. "If you fail this test, you will not be permitted to go to the forest lodge, so if you wish to go, we had better not get any blunders from you lot."

A pair of gloves floating silently tallied the number of teachers who stood in front of them.

"Why are there so many teachers...?" Jirou asked, noticing the number that Hagakure had counted.

"I do not doubt that you have gathered information about the test from you upperclassmen, but--" Aizawa was interrupted by two of his students.

"Yeah, it'll be just like the entrance exam-- we'll fight robots!" Kaminari exclaimed, rather rudely cutting into Aizawa's sentence.

"I can already see the fireworks! The curry! The dare sessions—!!" Mina shouted with the same excited energy as her blonde friend.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!" Nezu shouted. "Due to various reasons, we're changing the content of the test. Starting today!!" Their happiness was swiftly pummeled by their principal who was hiding in their homeroom teacher's scarf.

"Mr.Principal?!" Sero exclaimed in shock.
      "What do you mean...?" Yaoyorozu asked, her voice slowly trailing off as her eyes widened.

"From now on, we'll focus our tests more on person-on-person battle activities," Nezu explained happily. "Which, boys and girls, is that we will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of our educators here!"
Some of the students stepped back in disbelief.

"With...with our teachers...?!" Uraraka whispered under her breath worriedly.

"Who you'll be paired with has been decided, we personally judged how you'd be paired up based on all sorts of things, and we'll list the matchup now."

A tense atmosphere was created around the class.

"First off, Todoroki with Yaoyorozu as a team against me," Aizawa announced holding his scarf in a threatening manner. "And Midoriya, you're with Bakugou."

The two teens looked at each other in shock,

"De...?!"
"Ka—....?!" 

"As for who your opponent will be—"
A large form appeared in front of the class, "I'm here to test you!" All Might's voice boomed.
"Now cooperate and come at me to win, wonder duo!"

The two shakily stepped back from All Might.
"The ten teams will be starting in their respective stages simultaneously. You're to be transported by the campus buses. Time is precious, so get in them quickly." Aizawa told them monotonously. Before listing the rest of the pairings.

The principal vs. Ashido, Kaminari and Uchiha.

Madara raised an eyebrow at the interesting matchup.

'Interesting,' he thought, glancing at his teacher who continued to list out the rest.
Based on the information they were given earlier, he had expected to be placed in either Todoroki's or Midoriya's team, not with people he didn't associate with.

While he didn't particularly enjoy their presence, he had spoken with them multiple times, so he had thought that the teachers would pair him with them based on those ideas.

Madara had also told Todoroki to call him by his given name and not surname-- as it was annoying to be called by his family name. He had thought that this would have been noticed by the teachers and have caught their attention too.

The pairs entered buses with their designated teachers and arrived at their exam site.
   Arriving at the maze of construction and buildings, the principal laid out the rules, "The time limit is 30 minutes," He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, " Your conditions to win are either to pin these handcuffs on your teacher or for either of you to escape from the stage!"