5

Edited ✔

"Excuse me, how are All Might's classes?"

"Would you describe how All Might handles teaching his students?"

A mob of reporters stood in front of the U. A gates stopping almost every student to ask about the number one hero, All Might.

Multiple microphones were shoved forcefully in front of Madara's face. He found it rather unpleasant for them to place such a thing in his face. Lightly pushing the microphones away, he tries to walk away only to be blocked once again.

"How are the students liking his teaching methods?"

Irritated by the press, he pushed his way through, ignoring the complaints of the rowdy reporters. He finally stepped inside the school property, and as soon the press tried to enter, the gate was shut.

__

The class started unusually normal, as Aizawa had an important announcement to give out. The majority of the class started to freak out, fearing it was a quiz. Luckily for them, the teacher only assigned them to choose a class president.

Immediately hands started to shoot up into the air as they spoke over each other.

"Oh! Pick me as your class rep!"

"Hey! You better vote for me, you extras!"

"No, pick me, you guys!"

The class quieted down as Iida took hold of the situation as he requested they take a vote, to have a calm and logical way to find who was suitable for the role of class president.

...

After a while, the results were determined and the representative was chosen. Midoriya had three votes and Yaoyorozu had two votes. Aizawa didn't seem to care about the result, and he dismissed the class for lunch.

__

After the incident of the press breaking through the UA gate, the class was seated and was informed about the hero training planned for today.

"For today's hero basic training, it will be a class with three instructors. All might, another hero and I will be leading the instruction." Mr. Aizawa said this while holding up three fingers.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero inquired with his hand in the air.

"Disaster, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa held a flashcard in front of him with the word 'Rescue' on it, flashing a bright blue.

It makes sense, it is better to learn from real-life experience. Madara thought this absent-mindedly as he sat in the back of the class.

"Rescue, huh? It looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too. " Kaminari spoke.

"Idiot! This is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!" Kirishima told him.

"No one can beat me in the water, ribbit."

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your hero costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus so we're taking the bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

As soon as he was done speaking, everyone stood up and started walking out, grabbing the metallic briefcases that held their costumes from the wall as they did so.

Maybe it wasn't so bad to be enrolled at a school where it allows one to use their quirks.

Thank you for reading