8

I'm in desperate need for a hero name for Madara, please!  Any suggestion on who he should Inter with?
Edited ✅

Classes were postponed for two days following the attack at the USJ. The media was quick to latch on the story, airing it on every possible channel they could. It was a great shock to the populace to find out that U.A, a school broadly touted for having high security, was attacked.

In that limited time of two days, Madara decided to relax and allow his body to heal, rather than train. He only realized now that he had to be patient. His body's strength would grow in time, and that time would also allow him to progress with his plans.

Having all of this free time on his hands, he dedicated all of his energy into meditation. Seated cross-legged, he drifted away from the world, and submerged himself into the darkest corners of his inner-world, washing himself of his worldly thoughts and problems.

Within his mind-space, he visualized the man that had defeated him before his arrival, simulating combat between his foe and himself. He envisioned every possible method to defeat him, yet no matter what he was unable. Simulated or not, Madara simply couldn't grasp the idea of his victory against the man, only crushing defeat at his hands.

Pure excitement and blood lust thrummed through his veins hotly, the mere thought of this man besting him thrilled Madara in a way he hadn't felt in a very long time. At long last, a worthy opponent capable of withstanding his assaults and brutal, cut-throat tactics. Madara knew that only death could stop him from growing stronger. He wanted it. He wanted to win.

A sharp knock roused him from his thoughts, interrupting his concentration.

'Of course my peace lasts but two seconds. Why should I expect anything else?' He grumbled to himself, cursing as he strained his injured shoulder.

Irritated from the sudden bother, he pulled out a small blade with his good arm, just about ready to stab the idiot that disturbed him, and headed towards the door. He turned the knob and opened the door, only to find a brown package sitting on the ground in front of him. He quirked an eyebrow questioningly at the mysterious package, not remembering ordering anything.

'How strange.'

--------------------

All of class 1A resumed their normal classes following the small "break" that had been sanctioned by the school. The girls could be heard gossiping in the back of the classroom when the first class of the day had started anew.

"Have you guys seen the news at all lately? When they were covering the incident, we all were on the TV for a few seconds!" Invisible girl gushed in excitement.

The media had been even more boisterous about the incident than right after the attack because they had more solid information about the whole situation. All of the news channels were airing the information about the class even more liberally two days following the events. Of course, it was quite a commotion as the school originally planned to keep the whole attack under wraps, but somehow the reporters got their hands on the information.

It was no shock that there weren't any major damages to the students, well except for one, seeing as they are training to be heroes. However, parents were far more uneasy about sending their children back to U.A. Most of the parents were still hesitant about the situation but decided to put their trust in the heroes and it played out alright.

The invisible girl began talking about how they barely received a few seconds of screen time. She pointed out, clearly frustrated that she was barely visible to the viewers of the program.

Madara lifted an eyebrow at her stupidity. 'The girl does know that her quirk makes her invisible, right?'

Ignoring the group's incessant chatting, he returned his focus back towards the book that was resting comfortably in his broad palm and deft fingers. The book was aged and worn, a few pages loose but still distinct and coherent enough to read from. His reading was soon disrupted again by the jarring call of the class president.

"Everyone, please! Take your seats, class is about to start!" Iida announced loudly in front of the class, his arms enunciating every word like a robot.

Kaminar, who was already seated, called him out, "But we're already in our seats. You're the only one still standing, Iida."

Iida visibly flinched, his stance suddenly slouched, embarrassed as he walked towards his own designated seat. Not long after Iida's warning, their homeroom teacher walked in, covered head-to-toe with bandages, his eyes the only visible part of his face.

The class was stunned to see their teacher. They all had been expecting a substitute teacher since his wounds were all rather severe. Uraraka, who was seated in the back of the classroom, questioned him.

"Is it alright for you to be here? Especially in that condition!"

Aizawa quickly reassured all of the students, clarifying that Recovery Girl had tended to him with her quirk. The air around him suddenly darkened, all of the kids feeling the shift in the atmosphere.

"Your fight isn't over yet," He spoke unwaveringly as the class began to fret. They were all frightened that he was talking about another villain invasion.

"Don't tell us..." Midoriya began to voice his incredulity.

"...Another villain attack." Bakugou finished his sentence.

"The sports festival is coming up." The class all let out a breath of relief, quickly recovering as moments later they began to cry out in excitement.

"Finally, a normal school event!"

The class continued to buzz with conversation amongst each other, completely forgetting that they had interrupted Mr. Aizawa. His black eyes glinted with red as his hair levitated, a clear indication that his quirk was activated. The class immediately quieted down, not wanting to anger him further. The man was quite terrifying when he wanted to be.

After answering a few questions from students that were having doubts and worries about the situation, he dismissed them for lunch.
- - -
"Wha-What Is going on?" The short brunette stuttered out at the sight of their classroom door, the entrance blocked by the people crowding them. A few panicked, wondering why classes from another department were here.

"They're scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugou addressed as he walked past the small purple turd whom he was speaking to. The boy was on the verge of tears. He began to explain to the crowd that had gathered how they were lucky they had come out of the villain attack alive and how pointless it was for them to come because they were too weak.

"Out of my way, extras!"

The trio behind him panicked when he said those lines. Iida began to scold him, but Bakugou paid no mind to his useless lecture.
Madara just watched from afar, knowing it was best not to get involved in something pointless. He watched as Bakugou pushed his way through and out of the crowd, not caring about the people in his way.

A few classmates protested, telling him not to leave since he was the one who had riled the crowd up even more. He simply clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked off, telling them to deal with it. Madara soon after grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, walking towards the window. He slid it open and hopped down to the ground, not minding the drop one bit. He ignored the cries of his classmates, not even bothering to turn around as he stalked back around the large school building and headed for home.

'Now, what am i going to do about that thing?'

———