22

I'm back... sorry for the long-ass wait it's almost become a year without me updating but hey am I alive.
Also, I'll try to add my action/fighting skills.

EDITED ✅

He felt a bang of discomfort on his upper left chest. And then he felt the weight of others crash into him. He heard a whine from the girl, toga, and an angry murmured from her. On top of her, was Mange who was knocked out.

Madara pushed both off with no effort or care.

"Hey—"

He could feel a piercing glare prickling at the back of his head. It wasn't surprising to see it was Shigaraki. He landed in a crate of boxes with Dabi unconscious next to him slumped in an awkward position. The rest were somewhere else.

Madera showed a face of disbelief and annoyance before sitting down. He wondered if he could back down from their agreement if this is how they were going to function without a proper leader, since their current one seemed undeveloped and childlike. But there was no going back, unfortunately. It seemed like he was going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

"Well, are you morons going to sulk the entire night? I don't have all that much time on my hands." He rested his face on his palm before he sighed, "a few days is all I have."

There wasn't any movement or sound.

Madara rolled his eyes, "I guess I will have to talk tomorrow."

Turns out he needed to wait a full two days because the man was too stubborn to say a thing.

And now to think of a new hero name.

——————

"—aren't you pathetic for a leader." He scoffed. They remodeled (more like moved some things around) to their liking and sat on top of boxes. It seemed that they were going to spend a good amount of time in the new warehouse their leader picked.

"You shut up!! If only that stupid UA kid didn't plant a tracking device everything would've gone according to plan!" A groan was heard, "ugh, that was the fifth box." Dabi muttered rubbing his shoulder trying to lose it.

"Besides why the hell are you still here? Shouldn't you be sending a discrete message or sign to your heroes?" He sneered.

"OOo! Does that mean you join us, Madara-chan!!" Toga squealed, a knife in her hand ready to draw out blood and her face flushed. This time it was Madara who sneered.

"A thousand years could pass and I wouldn't dare join a group like yours."

"And yet here you are," Dabi sarcastically remarked, "just say what you got to say already." Dipping his head back to the cardboard boxes and newspapers.

"I swear to God if you do that one more time-" a middle finger was presented to Shigaraki before an old can smack Dabi in his chin.

"Does that mean—" "no." Toga was rejected for the 5th time in just under two hours.

'Why do I have to put up with these situations?' Madara wondered in boredom. Two days have just gone by and no information was given to him. In the meanwhile, he would have to come up with a reliable excuse for all of this.

——————

Meanwhile at UA students began to develop their signature moves and prepare for their hero license exam.

"I don't know... it just doesn't feel right?" The girls talked about the disappearance of their closed-off classmate Madara Uchiha.

"Did Bakugou say anything, Uraraka?" Mina asked, knowing that Midoriya had asked during lunch. A shake of her head said everything.

"No, he just stared really angrily at his food and left-- something about how it didn't taste right."

The girls continued their small talk before it was time to get out of the bathroom and into the living room. Soon a few boys joined the conversation sharing their thoughts and opinions.

"— I'm just saying guys, the dude never even bothers to mutter a word to us. And if he did it was an insult yet a compliment(?) simultaneously." Sero put his hands up in a surrendering position as he got some blacklash on his comment.

"Hey guys, Sero has a point."

"Thanks, man-"

"And besides, the only one who seemed close to him was that dude from the general department..."

The class saw them work together for the sports festival and even at lunch. Rumor has it that they were once a thing in middle school, but no one could confirm it and be too afraid to ask. But he was the only one who was surprisingly close to him.

A group of them stood up from the couch and went to prepare dinner. Taking the request of all of them and making something everyone agreed on.

"We can just hope for the best," Yaoyorozu said, brushing out her hair and setting it to the side. A loud clattering noise snapped everyone's direction to the kitchen, "sorry!" A loud smack was heard after that.

"Living together is still kind of weird, but being close by is nice." A new security system included the students leaving dorms near the school. Each building was for a designated year and class so there was plenty of room and it was classy.

"Yes... but the rooms here are a bit small..." Uraraka gave Yaoyorozu a look of shock but said nothing.

"Yeah, and they're still at least four empty rooms. Well, it was supposed to be three..." things got quiet after.

And not another word was utter until dinner was set up.

But I think I will start to try to update monthly again or at least twice a month.

Also any hero name suggestions? or should it just be his first name or his brother's first name?

Also, I'm happy to be back!