18

I'm so happy because I bought the book sets of Percy Jackson *lip bite* I honestly should've read the books earlier. 

Edited ✅

They kept repeating. On and on, they trained from sunrise till twilight. The students with remedial classes were exhausted from having to study until ungodly hours in the morning and waking up only a few hours later.

"I can't do this anymore...!" A student in a frankly grim-looking state whispered, too tired to raise their voice any higher.

The groups of students squint their eyes in order to stay awake, even inflicting pain on themselves like pinching their arms and slapping their cheeks.

A scarf shot out and grabbed two students-- of which were slouching their shoulders too much and forced them to stand up straight.

"Hey," Aizawa growled, eyes threatening and bloodshot. "I don't see any muscles moving." He then turned to another pair of students, both of which were moments away from passing out on the spot. "Aoyama! Uraraka! The two of you are in the same boat! If this were a test paper, you two would only be a number away from F! No matter what you do, never forget your fundamental drive—" Aizawa went on with an (attempted) inspirational speech (the students were too tired to listen to him).

"Aizawa-sensei," Midoriya asked, walking up to his homeroom teacher. "Is All Might not going to be present at this camp?"

Aizawa gave him a 'look'. "All Might won't be chaperoning this training camp. He's one of the main targets of the League and therefore he'll only be a danger to us if he's here."

Dejected, Midoriya let go of the subject and returned to Tiger for his training.

Madara thought it made sense why the ridiculously loud (and flashy) hero wasn't here. He simply attracted too much-unwanted attention and besides, he was annoying.

"Don't stop, Uchiha!" He heard the teacher shout. "Keep moving!"

Well, it seemed that wherever he went, the noise would never leave him be.

『time-skip』

The classes moved around like yesterday, leisurely preparing their dinner. Of course, with the personalities in their class, they met a few complications along the way, but those were resolved quickly and they were able to enjoy their meal happily.

"Our stomachs are full and our dishes are clean! Next up is..." An overly excited Ashido cheered. "The test of courage!" She practically glowed in joy.

Aizawa sighed before clearing his throat to grab the class's attention. "It pains me to say this, but the remedial bunch are going to have a review starting now."

Their faces fell so dramatically it was almost comical.

"No way!" Ashido cried before trying to make a run for it. But she was captured and dragged away with the rest of the students who tried to resist their fate.

The class stood silent while their friends were dragged away, screaming bloody murder as if they were pigs preparing to be slaughtered.

A loud clap regained their attention.

"The class A students are being tested first! Class B is already hiding in the forest! In the middle of it, there will be a card with your name written on the back, so bring that back as proof!"

"A revelry in the darkness..." Tokoyami mumbled apprehensively under his breath.

'He said it again...' Uraraka, who had heard this multiple times during the camp, started biting her lips, looking quite concerned for her classmate.