17

take it.

edited✅

Later that morning, class B joined class A in their training. They entered the clearing and faltered.

"What the--"

All the class A students were scattered around the area-- giving themselves enough berth to train their quirks and ensure that they didn't accidentally kill their classmates in the process.

Class B stood to the side, stunned as Bakugou plunged his hands into boiling water and Todoroki almost collapsed from exhaustion in a little metal tub surrounded by fire.

The students' screams of suffering could be heard from miles away. The expressions of class B's students froze, fearing for their lives and feet glued to the ground.

"W-what is this.. this hellscape?" A student asked.

They dreaded what was going to come out of their teacher's mouth.

"Usually, we adjust the training on physical growth, but we don't have the time to do so. Don't laze around, class B."

"But if we join in, it'll be 40 people in total," Kendo stated. "Will 6 people really be enough?"

"That's why they're here," Aizawa told her. He didn't elaborate further.

"The four of us are one!" A green-haired girl in a yellow Pussycat's uniform shouted.

Mandalay began their catchphrase. "With sparkling eyes, we lock on!"

"We've come to lend a helping paw!" The green-haired girl continued.

An incredibly buff man in cat ears growled. "Coming out of nowhere,"

"Cute and stingingly catlike!" Pixie-bob posed next to them

The four people posed at the same time. "Wild Wild Pussycats! Full version!"

They introduced themselves and their quirks too quickly for a normal person to grasp onto at once.

Tiger, the man in the skirt, was in charge of helping the hero students with power augmentation quirks. The students in class B who fell into the category watched with looks of pure horror as Tiger punched Midoriya Izuku into a tree.

"It's Plus Ultra, right?" The man asked threateningly. "Then show me it. Ultra."

Midoriya picked himself up after a few seconds of struggling and writhing on the ground.

"Yes, sir!" He roared and charged right back at the hero.

'He's the only one who's gender and genre doesn't match, huh?' A student said to himself internally, face paling by the second.

From a distance, Madara watched, before rolling his eyes and returning to his meditation, very purposefully ignoring Kota's eyes drilling into his back.

[time skip]

Ingredients were arranged in front of the mentally and physically drained students. Pixie Bob and Ragdoll were cheerfully reminding them that they had to make their own food.

"If you want to eat, then you'd better start making that curry!" Ragdoll cackled.

The student's stomachs growled in hunger, rumbling noise apparent whether you could hear it or not. Their expressions said it all. Madara, however, stayed silent, already accustomed to having near-no food in his system.

The first one to become spirited to make food was Iida Tenya. He quickly responded to the lack of energy coming from his peers-- ordering all of them around and encouraging them to work hard. Something about how it was vital to know how to prepare food. While he was right, and it was one of the first things a shinobi learned, Madara wasn't really listening, only wishing that the class representative could tone it down a notch.

"Let's do this!" The students (the majority of) cheered.

Slowly but surely, the students started to arrange themselves into workstations, making sure that people were doing things that they were actually able to do.

"Here," Todoroki spoke up next to the students trying to work the stove. A small flame lit up in his hand as he crouched down to the fireplace. "I'll do it."

"Hey, Bakugou!" A Sero called. "Use Explosion to light this!"

The blonde scowled at his classmate. "Like hell, I would!" He screamed at him, but he did it anyway and ended up blowing the stove up.

Needless to say, he was moved to a different workstation to avoid another catastrophe.

Bakugo, now at a different station, gripped the knife worryingly tightly before chopping carrots at an impressive speed.

"Wow," Uraraka said, eyes wide. "You're good at that, it's kinda scary."

"That's because you just suck at it!" Bakugou screeched back in anger, as always. Uraraka ignored his insult, and it only fueled his irritation.

"You suck at it too!" He screamed at Madara who was minding his own business next to him.

Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows. "Not really..."

Bakugou shot her a glare as a warning to keep her mouth shut.

"So~" Uraraka dragged the word out. "Uchiha-Kun, do you have any hobbies?"

'Ah, stupid!' She scolded herself internally. 'Why'd I have to ask such a basic question?!"

"Falconry," Madara replied curtly.

'Eh?'

Uraraka blinked owlishly at his blunt and quick response. "That's cool!" She complimented, replying quicker than usual.

"Sounds lame," Bakugou responded at the same time.

"No one asked for an opinion of my hobbies, Bakugou," Madara didn't even look him in the eye. "Especially not from you."

"What did you just say to--"

"--oH! Look at that!" Uraraka interrupted swiftly. "It seems that they need some uh... more firewood! Yeah. Looks like a job for you, Bakugo!" Uraraka hurriedly pushed her explosive classmate from the scene. "Off you go, now!"

Bakugo tried and failed to push back, Uraraka having activated her quirk on him, and therefore, he had no weight. "Stop pushing me, damn you!" He yelled but stomped off to the edge of the forest to get more wood anyway.

Uraraka sighed in relief. "That was a close one."

"Tell me about it," Madara grumbled under his breath. Bless Uraraka for removing that noise from near his ears.

"Huh? Why is Kacchan inside the forest?" Midoriya asked after hearing the sound of explosives going off in the woods.

"We never know how he's gonna act, huh?" Kaminari stated as he walked past the green-haired childhood friend before laughing at what came out of his own mouth.

'Idiots.' Madara thought to himself.

<small time skip>

Dinner... was not a huge success. The food was not particularly good, but their classmates were too hungry to not be satisfied with it and too tired to complain. Madara only watched as Midoriya left the dinner table with a dish of curry.

Jirou jammed her earphone jack into Sero's ear after he said something vaguely offensive and somewhat gross to be said at the dinner table to Yaoyorozu.

"I'm sorry!" He apologies quickly and desperately.

The quickest eaters were the boys, crying emotionally over poorly seasoned food. Yaoyorozu ate just as quickly as her male year-mates, but with less noise and more manners. The other girls quietly chatted amongst themselves while eating.

Madara tried to comfort himself in his head. "At least they have some form of manners--" His thoughts were cut off by boisterous screaming from the other side of the dinner table.

'Never mind.'