21

not my ugly ass thinking I published this 🤡

EDITED✅

A tense silence suffocated the bar, and no one moved a single finger.

The rapping sound of a knock interrupted them.

They all glanced at one another.

"Uh-- Pizza delivery?" A muffled voice at the door asks.

Dabi raised a brow, Twice shrugged and Toga slowly angled her knife towards the door.

Someone begins. "Wha--"

The wall behind them was blown to pieces, and Dabi is knocked out by the falling debris. Tree branches shoot out from the now gaping hole in the wall, and in the blink of an eye, everyone is captured, except the two students that were kidnapped by the league.

Shigaraki lashes out, screaming at Kurogiri. "The nomu...!"

Edgeshot appears out of nowhere, and knocks the purple mist villain out.

All Might, in all of his muscled glory, stood at the entrance. "Well done, both of you," He praised the two students. "It must have been difficult to stay calm when you were so scared.

"I wasn't scared!" Bakugou insisted loudly, but his body betrayed his words, trembling and his fists clenched so hard they were white.

The hero's eyes met Shigaraki's. "Where is your leader?"

The light-blue-haired villain struggled against the restraints. "Don't be ridiculous," He hissed.

"Where is he?" All Might asked again, stepping closer to Shigaraki.

The villain began to mumble, the heroes all straining to hear what he was saying.

Then he screams. Shigaraki's volume rises into a hateful yell. "I HATE YOU!"

Black goo rushes out of seemingly nowhere, and the familiar shape of the nomus head emerges from it.

A disgusting feeling tingled the skin of the two U.A students, and then the same black substance surrounds them.

"What the--?!" Bakugou garbled. The same thing began to happen to the others, and they all shared the same fearful, repulsed look.

A hand reaches out, trying desperately to get a grasp on them.

The raid was unsuccessful for the heroes.

Location change:

All of them gasped, coughing out the oily substance that kidnapped them from their mouths.

"That was gross!" Toga whines, rubbing the rest of the goo from her tongue. The others voiced their complaints about the transportation method, but none were as dramatic as Toga was.

A deep voice ripples through the room. "I apologise for the way we had to bring you here, Bakugou... and Uchiha." He paused to take a good look at Madara (could he even, without a face?).

Madara didn't quite expect this. The rescue? Yes, but the unexpected reveal of Shigaraki's master? No.

"Master..." Shigaraki muttered, lifting his head to look at the towering figure of All for One."

The man leans his head to one side. "It seems you've failed again, Shigaraki. But that's okay. Do it as many times over as you need to, that's why I am here." He then gestures to the two teenagers. "I even brought your friends here with you, since you have judged them to be integral to your plan."

This was getting more confusing by the minute. Madara notices Bakugou-- perhaps subconsciously-- shifting closer to him, in what he thinks is an attempt to stick together. Madara's eyes flicker to the wall for a quick second before refocusing on what was before him. He then sighs and pulls the blonde behind him.