3

Edited ✔️
__

  Outside in the training field of U.A, stood the twenty students of class 1A. They were not attending the opening ceremony, as per their new teacher's wishes. They were about to begin their quirk assessment test. Madara hoped this test might give him some amusement.

Aizawa, their teacher, stood with a device in his hand, ready to score the students on their abilities and strength.

"...Go plus ultra" 'Madara had only heard the ending of the speech when he started paying attention again. The class seemed motivated as they all cheered excitedly.

Test 1: 50-meter dash

"On your marks, Get set..." The machine blared out the starting noise, indicating the runners to start.

Both runners ran, using their quirks to gain an advantage in any way possible. The ash-blonde haired kid used his explosions, propelling himself forward. In comparison,the green-haired kid just ran forward as fast as he could and was out of breath at the end.

"Next." The machine instructed. Madara stood behind the white line as he stretched his muscles. Next to him was a pink haired girl with horns on her head.

"On your marks, Get set..." The machine sounded loudly again as the two ran forward.

In a blink of an eye, Madara had already passed the machine.

"1.43 seconds." The machine gave out the speed score with a robotic tone.

The girl whom Madara was partnered with for this test came up to him.

"Wow! That was amazing! You run pretty fast!" The girl outstretched her hand, expecting a friendly handshake.

"My name is Mina Ashido, nice to meet ya!" She declared boldly, waiting for the handshake.

Madara looked at her strangely as he just turned around and walked away, leaving behind a confused Ashido.

Test 2: Grip strength

The class moved inside a gymnasium as everyone had a grip machine.

A few students chattered as they watched other students go.

"560 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus?"

"Octopuses are sexy." Madara decided to ignore that particular comment.

A group of two students surrounded one who had a remarkable grip strength.

The grip testing machine Madara held seemed to malfunction when he gripped it. The moment when he actually put pressure on the device, it bent and broke under the force he put in.

"Amazing," A redhead commented from a few paces behind him, as he cried softly about not being manly enough.

Test 3: Standing long jump

Let's just say Madara leaped further than he intended to.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

The short kid with the balls on his head used his quirk rather effectively.

Test 5: Ball throw

Aizawa had used his quirk, stopping the green-haired boy from using his quirk. Giving him what seems to be a small lecture,  he let him go to try once again.

His class was rather fascinated by their teacher's quirk. The ability to erase another's quirk for a short period of time. Madara thought it was fascinating indeed.

The boy stood in the white circle, looking rather lost on what he should do. A look of determination flashed on his face. As he threw the ball, he put all his power in his index finger and he sent the ball flying, the force of it kicking up dust.

705.3 meters

The ash blonde haired kid got pissed off at him and went to attack him, only to be stopped by their teacher who was rather irritated at the fact he had to use his quirk again.

"Hurry up and get this over with." The teacher was speaking to Madara now.

Madara stood there rather unfazed and bored. He glanced questioningly at the ball and without an ounce of actual effort, he just threw it.

978.6 meters. He heard a few murmurs in the background but he ignored them, falling back into his spot in line.

Test 6: Sit-ups

He was ordered to stop at 187 sit-ups.

Test 7: Seated toe-touch

It was only natural he could stretch a lot farther than most people, considering his old life.

Test 8: Long-distance run

The running didn't really bother him with the stamina he held. In fact, it was easy.

___

"I lied about expelling any of you," Aizawa said as a hologram appeared, showing the total scores of every individual.

"What?!" The class shouted in disbelief

"Hm, to be fair, I thought it was pretty obvious that he lied about it. Sorry, maybe I should've mentioned to you guys." Yaoyorozu said

No, he wasn't lying about it at all. He was serious from the start.

Madara raised an eyebrow at their teacher. It seems he had a change of heart when that green-haired boy went up for the ball throw.

It was clear from the start this teacher was ready to get rid of them all. It was just a matter of time when he would do it.

---
Word 833
Short chapters that I'm writing.
Thanks for reading.