4

Edited ✔️

__

Giggles and laughter were heard from outside of the classroom as the door was roughly shoved open.

"HAHA! I am here!" All Might stepped in energetically, his large form and beaming smile bringing all of the attention towards him.

The class erupted with buzz and excitement as the number one hero entered and began addressing the students.

"Today for class 1A you will be participating in... combat training!" All Might grabbed a remote from his brightly colored hero costume and pressed a button on the device. Several glass cases slid out from the wall; filled with numbered briefcases housing the custom hero costumes of the students.

"You will wear the costumes you designed with the requests you submitted and wear them!"

The entire class of aspiring heroes stood up with fervor. They all rushed to grab the cases assigned to them and headed straight to the locker rooms, ready to try on their costumes.

"I can't wait to see how it looks on me!" A few students tittered in excitement, skipping towards their destination.

The classroom was empty in a matter of seconds. Meanwhile, the number one hero stood there very awkwardly, eyeing the Uchiha with a strange look.

Is he not going to change or is something wrong with his suit? The large hero thought to himself.

All Might cleared his throat awkwardly, gaining Madara's attention as he smiled at the young man in front of him.

"Is something the matter young man?" All Might asked this genially, smiling his usual broad grin at the black-haired lad.

"No." All Might winced at the ice in Madara's tone and coughed slightly to cover it up. He watched the boy leave and quietly wondered just who he was.

...

A few of the boys were almost ready to go and the others were all half-naked and putting on their fresh new costumes. It seemed that a few of the guys were already making light conversation with one another warming up to each other.

"I still can't believe All Might is a teacher here!"

"I mean, come on, The number one hero teaching us!"

Ignoring the incessant buzz of discussion about their new teacher, All Might, Madara began to strip off his clothing to change into his hero suit. As he took off his shirt, the eyes of many of his classmates traveled over to his upper body with curiosity and shock.

His body was very well-toned, with muscles bulging and stretching with every movement, abs flexing as he bent over to retrieve his suit. He had multiple noticeable scars on his back and all over his body. One thing in particular however, stood out from everything else. Bandages were wrapped tightly around his broad chest, keeping the left side of his torso hidden from view. All of the scars on his body seemed to be quite old and faded, but it seemed that the bandaged injury was recent. 

Pointedly overlooking the burning stares of his male classmates, he continued to change quickly and efficiently. He finished and began to walk out only to be stopped by someone asking him a question.

"Why do you have so many scars on your body?" Iida inquired with concern in his voice.

"Is the sight of my scars disturbing for you?" Madara asked in a monotone, no emotions betraying his face nor the inflection of his voice.

"It is extremely concerning that you possess such a great number, so yes." Iida stated, wanting answers from his classmate. He knew it wasn't his place to ask such a deeply personal question, but it was rather uncommon to have so many injuries and scars.

"It was from training." Madara kept it short and walked out briskly, leaving in his wake a silent locker room.

The male students all stood there warily, confused and suspicious about the icy response they were given. They all did not believe that the scars had only come from training. They all briefly started to discuss it and theorize, but it was concluded that they were going to inform their teacher about this recent shocking occurrence.

🥳 chapter three complete.

:)