1

thank you so much for helping me with the grammar and everything else. Edited ✔️

He opened his eyes.

He took a look at his surroundings, silently identifying his current location. He felt sand underneath his body, brushing against his clothes as he closed his eyes.

Focusing his senses outwards, he locked on the vibration of the people moving around him. His body, paralyzed, caused him to stay laying down, unable to move as he willed his body to listen. Telling himself to move his hand, in which he tried multiple times but was unable to.

After a few minutes, he was able to twitch two fingers. The nerves in his body began to tingle slightly as he slowly pulled himself up. His hair, which reached at least mid-back, seemed to be covered with a bit of sand. Standing up, he dusts off the sand from his clothes and he shook his head to shake out the sand in his hair.

Madara's eyes then landed on the tall building, an expanse of glass that spread around the area. Bright lights shone brilliantly across the place he was in, as he heard loud cacophonous noises and saw many civilians.

His eyes stung for a split second, so he put a hand over his eyes, shielding his vision from the sun. A moment later, he uncovers his eyes, blinking rapidly a few times. Walking towards the populated area, he notices how everyone had a strange and different appearance.

He also notices how he wasn't attracting any attention. No fear was present in these people's eyes as he walked past them. Laughter rang out and that was what he heard all around him. He started walking, without any sense of direction to where he was going.

Madara's eyes narrowed as he noticed that none of the civilians had any chakra. Even back at the village, all of the civilians had chakra, not much, but it was still there. However, these civilians did not have any chakra at all.

"Excuse me, sir." Someone asked behind Madara.

'What?!' He thinks to himself as he whips around to see a woman around her twenties standing there. She looked a bit frightened by his sudden reaction. She smiled a bit hesitantly but continued to speak.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but your stepping in my hair."

Looking down, Madara saw that he indeed was stepping in her very, very, long hair. His eyebrows rose, a questionable look on his face as he wondered just how different this place was.

"I usually have my hair braided, but I was in a rush to go to the hair salon to get it cut."

She nervously laughed at herself in embarrassment. Without a second thought, he steps to the side, making sure to avoid any strands of hair. The woman's hair suddenly braided itself quickly without anyone noticing.

He gave a quick look at her hair before he turned around, and he left the scene, not giving her a second glance once he turned his back.

"Does your quirk also have something to do with your hair? Men these days don't really grow out their hair so long."

Quirks? He thought suspiciously as he turned to look at her.

This question piqued an interest in Madara. Just what is a quirk? If she speaks so casually about these "quirks", does that mean that everyone here has one?

"A Quirk? I don't possess such a thing"

Yeah, I'm rewriting this shit again. :\\\

It's probably going to be male x male you know. The chapters are short so I hope you guys don't mind.