7

Edited ✅

What time does school start for ya? Mine started like two weeks ago 💀

———

The three are pinned to the spot, pure terror written on their faces as they watched the scene just in front of them. Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta all watched as the prototype Nomu smashed into their teacher's face, him being brutally pounded into the ground as he attempted to erase the beast's quirk. The man, after identifying himself as Shigaraki, explains how it is a complete waste of time to try and stave off the Nomu. He claimed that its strength wasn't a quirk and that the beast is the holder of multiple quirks, making him strong enough to withstand All Might's punches.

Midoriya was the first to move and went to punch the Nomu with 100% of his quirk. He did not heed his knowledge about the drawbacks of it in hopes to injure the monster as much as possible.

Immediately a towering, purple, warp gate materialized right in front of Midoriya as Shigaraki's hands were reaching for his face. Just when everything seemed to fall into slow motion, a shout snapped Midoriya out of his head.

"Out of my way, Deku!" Bakugo screamed as he took hold of Kurogiri, pinning him down by his steel neckpiece.

All Might, who arrived at the scene not long ago, instructed the students to evacuate. Though they did not listen, wanting to help out their friends and the hero.

"Kurogiri, I would kill you right now, but you're our escape route. Nomu." Shigaraki spat out with derisive venom. He commanded the Nomu with a calmness that betrayed his anger.

With that one word, the beast moved at a speed that was hard for the human eye to keep up with, and appeared directly in front of Bakugou, shocking him. Bakugou tutted in irritation, not having nearly enough time to dodge as the Nomu brought down its meaty fist. A sudden gust of smoke and dust blocked everyone's view. In an instant, a confused Bakugou was now standing beside Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya, far from where he had been previously.

Kirishima was amazed that Bakugou was able to dodge the powerful blow, however Bakugou confirmed that he in fact did not evade it. Whoever it was, they were thrown back from the herculean strike as they crashed into a wall, making a purchase with a plume of dust and cement. In Bakugou's place stood their classmate, Madara Uchiha, who held both of his arms out in front of him, seemingly having protected him from the hit. Madara felt his body was a bit shaken from the punch, feeling the weight of the Nomu's power.

'Even with just about 10% of my strength in this feeble body, that thing was still able to throw me back further than I anticipated.' He thought to himself, feeling his arms throb a bit.

"Young Uchiha!/Uchiha-San!" Both All Might and the four students shouted frantically at his sudden appearance.

Lowering both of his arms, he bobbed his head in affirmation, proving he was alright. He slowly straightened to his full height, his chin lifting in condescension at their opponents. With his right hand, he began to swiftly sweep off any dust that had gathered on his shirt. Shigaraki, frustrated at the blatant disrespect and the unexpected results, he scratched his neck fervently. The group was completely silent as they beheld in pure awe what had just occurred.

"You don't know how to hold back a punch, even when it is just a child!" All Might exclaimed suddenly, conveying his anger with his sharp tone.

"Your student had my comrade trapped. What was I supposed to do, hold back? Yet you go full force on me, it just isn't fair now is it?" Shigaraki questioned All Might mockingly, standing with both hands outstretched, twitching sporadically.