12

due to the weather and electricity cutting off every once in a while I will be putting my stories on hold until everything gets back to normal. 

EDITED✅ by @_KINTSUGI_  

'I am not going to repeat the same actions as I did today.' He rubbed his eyes in exhaustion from 'over' overworking them last night. If there was one thing that seemed to trouble him quite a bit, it was his chakra.

He didn't expect the backslash to come so soon-- especially just from using his eyes for a couple of minutes. One thing is that his chakra levels have been lower than usual. He sighed, pushing strands of his dark hair to the side as he walked past a nurse, heading towards a nearby bathroom. He ignores the distressed call from a nurse who pleads for him to go back and rest in his bed.

He scoffed as he entered the restroom, locking it. Turning on the light, he made his way to the faucet, using the running water to pull his hair back into a ponytail. Splashing water onto his face made sure that he cleaned any dirt or eye mucus.

Turning off the water he looked up at the mirror. His black charcoal eyes were slightly red at the bottom of the iris. Taking off his shirt, his hand trailed over the thin layer of bandages that covered up the white skin of Zetsu, and what looked like a face morphed into his chest. A result of the war and Hashirama's cells that he implanted into his body. Of course, after changing in a public locker his 'classmates' took the liberty to report the cosmetic irregularities of his body.

These days he really couldn't get any rest because of the damned session he was forced to attend.

Knock knock

"Excuse me, Uchiha-san? Is everything alright there?" A tone of panic was heard on the other side of the door. Slipping the shirt back on, he unlocked the door, startling the young nurse.

"Mhm," He hummed. "I will head back to the room." He acknowledged her presence and walked back to the room to find everyone awake and three additional guests.

'What now?' He glances at the dog man who introduced himself once he entered along with his companions, the other two being the heroes that Iida and Midoriya were interning with.

"You must." Todoroki leaned forward as Iida tried to reason with him.

The small old man held out his hand, "Just listen to what he's got to say."

Tsuragamae, the chief of police who came cleared his throat, "The real question is whether or not to deal with this issue publicly, woof."

'woof...?'

He went into small details on how the cover-up story will go, simplifying the story-- weaving how Endeavor would take the credit for detaining the hero killer and saving them. The three stood blankly listening to their explanations nodding in agreement.

"You could've started with that..." Todoroki grumbled as they thanked them for the explanation.

Even though he missed out on most of the conversation and only being present towards the end, he understood what the topic was about. A cover-up story so that they wouldn't get in trouble or be expelled from school. Not that he minds-- unlike the other three.

"Ah, yes." The chief detective pulled out a card and handed it to Madara. "I heard about your situation, so don't hesitate to call. woof." His eyebrows perked in questioning yet he said nothing and scanned the flimsy piece of paper.

Mental and Health therapy Dr.Yona

Phone number: 356-xxx-xxxx

They were recommended for him to take their damned offer again. He played nice for a while, but once they left the hospital room he ripped the card in two, disposing of it without the rest knowing.

"Madara-san, if you don't mind me asking, what did they give you?" Midoriya questioned.

"Instructions from the nurses." Accepting his response easily, he nodded and walked back towards the others-- who now laughed at Todoroki's joke (or ignorance). 

My ass is freezing see ya next time.