004

All anyone was talking about during dinner was professor Anderson's class. Students that were up in the tower with professor trawlaney saw her and her dragon fly past the windows.
The students that had class with her today were telling everyone about her and her dragon how they got to touch it and how she showed it flying around.
Olivia decided that all of her first classes with her students would be the same. Show them her dragon let them touch it, then bring them back inside and see what they've learnt.

It was now Tuesday and it was 5:57 when Neville knocked on her office door.
Every teacher in the school has a very different style rooms.
The previous defence against the dark arts teacher professor Lockhart had pictures of himself covering the room. Professor mcgonagall has a very tidy and organised office. Professor lupins office would have different magical creatures.
However professor Anderson's classroom had loads of different stuff in it.
In the corner there was a large bag of food.
There was also a book case only instead of the shelf's being full of books, there's loads of different objects, she must have used when she was an Auror. Neville can only recognise one a snekerscope. Her desk was full of papers and envelopes. In the other corner there was a fantastic broomstick. In another corner there was a saddle that professor Anderson must use on her dragon some times. And there was also a coat hanger, hanging her long trench coat with loads of pockets and her yellow dirty scarf.
"Ah Neville! Right on time. Have a seat" she says enthusiastically. Neville takes a seat nervously.
"Now so today we're going to work on expelliarmus" Neville nods his head
"Ok so expelliarmus. It's an extremely helpful spell, if you decide to ever go into a career that makes you fight other wizards you would use it almost daily. The best way to learn it is just practice. Let's go down to the classroom" she says and stands up from behind her desk. They walk down the small stairs. Professor Anderson pulls out her wand and all of the desks fly to the sides of the room.
"So you simply just point your wand at your target and say the words clearly. Have a go Neville"
"O-ok expelliarmus!" He shouts but noting happens.
"Ok that's fine it happens to everyone at the start you just need to keep practicing, go again"
"Expelliarmus!" Neville says again but nothing happens.
They keep going like this for a few more minutes. Professor Anderson never getting annoyed at Neville because he hasn't got it yet.
"I believe in you Neville, go again" Neville takes a deep breath.
"Expelliarmus!" He shouts and professor Anderson's wand flys out of her hand
"Excellent! Neville! Absolutely brilliant!, go again" she says and picks up her wand.
"Expelliarmus" Neville says but his wand flys out of his hand. Neville now looks disharted
"That is absolutely fine Neville, this can be a tricky spell, just keep going"
They keep going for another 20 minutes some times nothing happens, others Nevilles wand flys out of his hand, and some times professor Anderson's wand fly out of her hand.
They keep practicing until Neville manages to get professor Anderson's wand to fly out of her hand ever time
"See Neville! I told you that you could do it, absolutely excellent! I think we will leave it there for today but that was amazing Neville, remember if you need any help in any subject, make sure to come to me. I'll see you on Monday Neville"
"Ok thank you so much professor!"
"My pleasure Neville" and Neville leaves.

——————————————
It was the weekend and Olivia was walking down to Hagrids hut. She reached it and nocked on the door. There was shuffling coming from the inside and then Hagrid throws open the door
"Professor Anderson! What a lovely surprise. Come in!, come in!"
"Ohh it's ok Hagrid, and please call me Olivia. I was wondering if you would like to take a walk?"  Hagrid looks unsurely at her
"Oh ok. Where do you want to go?"
"Just a bit into the forest"
"Ok, just let me grab me jacket" Hagrid walks into his hut and grabs his large jacket and comes back out and closes the door.
They walk into the forest
"Where are we going?" Olivia thinks for a moment
"You'll see" she says with a smile
They walk deeper into the forest before they hear a roar.
Hagrid looks around but Olivia smiles and keeps walking.
After a few more minutes they reach the clearing.
"This is falkor" Olivia says and then Hagrid sees what the dragon. He stops and looks up in amazement and admiration.
"Wow" he whispers
"It's magnificent"
When falkor sees Olivia he slowly comes over to them and lowers its head to their level.
Olivia rubs under its chin
"May I?"
"Of course!"
Hagrid reaches an unsteady hand to Falkors face just above her mouth and under her snout.
"She's beautiful" Hagrid says softly.
Falkor let's out a little puff and grey smoke comes out her nose making Hagrid laugh.
"And intelligent"
"Ohh she's very intelligent, on my way over I just said bring me to hogwarts and she flew me here with no help at all."
"You know your more than welcome to visit her when ever you want. I'm sure she would love the company" Olivia says with a smile. Hagrid looks over at her
"Really?" He says excitedly
"Of course. She loves people"
Hagrid just stares at her eyes for a few more moments.
"Anyway I better be getting back, your more than welcome to stay here at long as you want."
"Ok" Hagrid says and Olivia turns around starting to walk away
"Ohh and Olivia, thank you so much!"
"Don't thank me, Charlie Weasley told me all about your love of dragons and how you had one two years ago" Hagrid smiles
"I'll see you later Hagrid"
"See ya later" Hagrid says back
And Olivia sets off.