012

Thank you so much for 300 reads! it means a lot since I only did this for fun!

Charlie's mouth dropped open.

"This is fantastic!" He says but Olivia still has her chair facing away from him.

"It's this fantastic?"

"I don't know, Charlie I have so many responsibilities at the moment, I mean I just took up another one" Charlie walks over and kneels down facing her and taking her hands in his

"Do you enjoys quidditch?"

"What?"

"I said do you enjoy quidditch?"

"I mean" she looks over at her broom leaning against the wall in the corner

"Well?"

"Yes, I love it"

"Well there's you answer!"

"What?"

"Olivia I know how much quidditch means to you, how much you love it. And besides it's only for a year"

"But Charlie, I promised dumbledore I would teach these kids"

"And you still can, just maybe not once a week, but that's fine! I can take over for you"

"But what about falkor and Artemis?"

"Olivia trust me" he says looking into her eyes
"Anytime you want to go out and practice, I will pick up your slack. And the letter said that they would come here to practice, so you would miss even less classes"

"You know we can't just practice on the school grounds"

"Why not?, I'm sure dumbledore would be more than happy to let you"

"I don't know Charlie-"

"Well I do, olivia you can't give up on something you love no matter what, come on?"
Olivia smiles

"Well maybe"

"Excellent! So you will write back and tell them"
Olivia laughs

"I'm so lucky to have you"

"Yes you are"
Outside the office door they can hear students walking into the classroom.

"I better go, but make sure you'll write back to them"

"Fine" Olivia says and Charlie opens the door and walks down the stairs to the classroom now full off students.
Was this a good idea? She though
This would put so much extra work on Charlie, and these were her responsibilities.
She takes out a fresh piece of parchment and dips her quill in ink, and thinks for a while about what to write. After a while she starts writing.

Dear Aidan,

I received your letter.
First off all, how is mullet, make sure to send him my get well soons
I have given your offer a lot off though and decided to say yes.
But I can only train twice a week, preferably on the weekend. If dumbledore lets us and it's during school hours maybe once a week we could practice in the hogwarts grounds.
You said you wanted to have a talk with me, I'm free on the 6th of December, it's a hogsmeads visit, so we could meet in the hogs head.
You must remember, if something comes up in school I will have to put that first.
I hope to see you on the 6th of December.
Yours sincerely

Olivia Anderson

Bye the time Olivia had finished writing the letter, Charlie was coming back into the office after finishing with his class.